AD161 & AD162 Transistor

ShantaramChari

Has anyone here having a pcb layout of AD161 and AD162 transistor amplifier. I had heard that visha kits used to sell the pcb for 8 ₹ during old days, if anyone has that pcb kindly can you send me a pic, since I am currently making a amplifier using these transistors

Regards

I dont know about Visha but if you are looking for a very high quality circuit using the AD161/162 pair, then look no further than the Philips 22RH580 from 1968. It is without doubt, one of the great sounding low power amplifiers featuring germanium transistors. The service manual and schematics can be easily downloaded online. The amp itself can be easily built on a bread board or a PCB can be home brewed for it. Here are the pics for reference:

Slide1.JPG
Slide2.JPG
Slide3.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide5.JPG
A video of the amplifier playing:

I dont know about Visha but if you are looking for a very high quality circuit using the AD161/162 pair, then look no further than the Philips 22RH580 from 1968. It is without doubt, one of the great sounding low power amplifiers featuring germanium transistors. The service manual and schematics can be easily downloaded online. The amp itself can be easily built on a bread board or a PCB can be home brewed for it. Here are the pics for reference:

View attachment 65173
View attachment 65174
View attachment 65175
View attachment 65176
View attachment 65177
A video of the amplifier playing:

Thankyou sir, will try making this amplifier.

Regards

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back