adaptor to convert speaker spring clip to banana

CLEARCUT

I have a vintage amplifier which has spring speaker clip. I do not want to disturb its originality. But I want it to use it with my highend latest speaker cable with banana or spade. Is there any adaptor for using the cable with out altering its originality

I have a vintage amplifier which has spring speaker clip. I do not want to disturb its originality. But I want it to use it with my highend latest speaker cable with banana or spade. Is there any adaptor for using the cable with out altering its originality

Nothing of that sort exsists. Simply you need to build one externally in seperate box with in / out Connectors. In from your Amp & Out to Your Speakers. There you can use the connectors of your choice.

Last edited:

Yes CLEARCUT, there is set of four "Spring Clip Terminal Adaptors" by audio interconnects, hdmi and Kimber speaker cable from Russ Andrews for your hifi and home cinema. Which I got and using for my Vintage amp and speakers. The adaptor is in top quality with high grade copper cable by Kimber. But it is very costly but worthy.
Regards,
sunder.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back