Advice for buying new projector 30 - 34k

rajakumar

I am planning to buy new projector for watching movies in my small room already i got 5.5 feet length and 3 feet width screen according to that i am planning my projector like short throw i am going to fix my projector in tripod only and i am searching for native 1080p resolution. my budget is 30 to 34k

right now i am having egate i9 but i am not so much satisfied with this projector because some time i find yellowish tint in face while watching movies and sometime browny looks on face in dark scenes may be i am not fix the color level properly but i dont know how to do that in this projector, i changed several times but the yellow tint is coming i only watch movies thru pendrive connected by android box.

so please advise me for a good one

I am planning to buy new projector for watching movies in my small room already i got 5.5 feet length and 3 feet width screen according to that i am planning my projector like short throw i am going to fix my projector in tripod only and i am searching for native 1080p resolution. my budget is 30 to 34k

right now i am having egate i9 but i am not so much satisfied with this projector because some time i find yellowish tint in face while watching movies and sometime browny looks on face in dark scenes may be i am not fix the color level properly but i dont know how to do that in this projector, i changed several times but the yellow tint is coming i only watch movies thru pendrive connected by android box.

so please advise me for a good one
I don't think U will get any better projector within that price range.In my opinion,the next investment as of now is very much tilted towards the XGIMI H2.So,Better to wait for the fund to reach the 65k mark and then jump on it.You may not get any worthwhile improvement in picture quality (Except the PJs having costly bulbs) in the price range mentioned.

Go with Xgimi z6, slight lower lumens but worth money paid, works best if light is under control or dedicated home theatre or bedroom only use. I’m happy with performance, here is picture on my wall, before I got screen installed. So imagine result with actual screen. 567A612F-291D-4178-AA60-8C66B8B774AC.jpeg0E8AD7A7-EC98-4FF9-BD5B-6E56A92223D7.jpeg0E8AD7A7-EC98-4FF9-BD5B-6E56A92223D7.jpeg

I hope you are referring to 3ft width as screen edge to edge.. That would get you close to 50inch diagonal.. Even if you get short throw projector, would you be able to exceed 50 inch diagonal size?.. You can get a 50 ~ 60 inch TV with Android TV interface for better experience at 5.5 ft away from the screen..

If you still like projectors, not many FHD projectors that you can get inside your budget.. Not sure if Egate still has K9 (DLP-LED), that is a HD resolution projector with android.. You may check that option..

I hope you are referring to 3ft width as screen edge to edge.. That would get you close to 50inch diagonal.. Even if you get short throw projector, would you be able to exceed 50 inch diagonal size?.. You can get a 50 ~ 60 inch TV with Android TV interface for better experience at 5.5 ft away from the screen..

If you still like projectors, not many FHD projectors that you can get inside your budget.. Not sure if Egate still has K9 (DLP-LED), that is a HD resolution projector with android.. You may check that option..

ohhh sorry i think i wrongly posted the size of the screen actually i had this screen in my room
Inlight Universal Map Projector Screen, 5.5 Ft - Width x 3 Ft - Height, 75" Diagonal, Supports Full HD 1080P, UHD-3D-4K, 16:9 Aspect Ratio(White)

what about Benq ht1070A, optoma HD143X , already i got one android box. so i am planning to buy any of these projector, i know in india its cost high compare to my budget, my cousin is in US so i can get it from there on dec19.

Benq MH535fhd also i am trying pls suggest is there any rainbow effect in these projectors. pls suggest

I am using Optoma HD143X. Excellent depth in the picture quality. I cant see any rainbow effect. 3D is great too. The only minor issue is little overspalsh. Excellent value for money.

I don't think U will get any better projector within that price range.In my opinion,the next investment as of now is very much tilted towards the XGIMI H2.So,Better to wait for the fund to reach the 65k mark and then jump on it.You may not get any worthwhile improvement in picture quality (Except the PJs having costly bulbs) in the price range mentioned.

where can i get the xgimi H2 for 65k... please send the details

where can i get the xgimi H2 for 65k... please send the details
So many have bought from L R Digital (AliExpress).They have the India warehouse availability.Around 15-20 days back,I had inquired and they had confirmed the availability.
However it might be around 3000 dearer as I hadn't included the shipping charges back then.
You may contact and negotiate with them Or shall I say,wait for 11:11,It might get a bit cheaper.

BTW,It is showing the prices to be between 60.2k-71.8k on 11:11 based on accessories inclusion.If U r ready to go, contact them first,ask for the customs free delivery especially and then go ahead.

Last edited:
My benq MH535FHD projector works fine but i'll connect my pen drive to android box and to projector if i watch 15gb movie files (1080p) means i can see the dots in the pixel is not clarity, animation movies are all looks soo good, i didnt change anything in the projector like color , contrast,
i dont know i have to do color calibration or not and i dont know how to do also.

I have XGIMI H1 projector (with 4 nos 3D glasses) and its performing really good. I am primarily using it in my bedroom. Having screen width of about 7 feet wide. And projecting directly on wall. I also have 9feet folding screen but being lazy I use wall for projection. If you have a viewing position at the center of screen and you have 1.5 x (width of screen) approx viewing distance. Then I would highly recommend reflective cloth screen and its not costly and available on ali. It will greatly boost screen contrast/brightness. I found its higher than LCD TV's. But off angle viewing is worse than even plain wall projection.
Unfortunately my projector came with one dead pixel and I have to live with it.
For its price this projector is very well worth.

I got a used Benq 1080ST and satisfied with the PQ. If getting used is not a problem would suggest to go that route if you have a budget constraint since you will get much better projectors around 30-40k

Back