Advice on used hifi sound equipment stores in Singapore

hector2013

Guyz,

Need a help from you all.

I will be in Singapore next week for couple of days & I'm planning to visit reliable used hifi sound equipment stores. I will be looking for either used tube pre amplifiers or power/integrated amplifiers of brands like Sansui, Quad, Luxman etc.

I am seeking guidance from FMs on shops/places/shopping mall or sites where I can get these type of used equipment in a reasonable price in Singapore.

Hector,

Please visit Leo Research at Sim Lim Tower, they used to have stock of decent used items in stock along with their own products. A must visit place is The Adelphi Mall at City Hall, I don't think you can find used items here but can experience most of the Hi-End audio systems.

Thanks,
Bibin

Hector,

Please visit Leo Research at Sim Lim Tower, they used to have stock of decent used items in stock along with their own products. A must visit place is The Adelphi Mall at City Hall, I don't think you can find used items here but can experience most of the Hi-End audio systems.

Thanks,
Bibin
Thanks Bibin for the guidance. Will surely visit both the 2 stores in Singapore..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back