Advice:Satelite speakers under 40K

ashiz29

Hi all, want advice on 5.1 Satelite spk for my yamaha RXV 477. Budget is 40k
Purpose is only movies. Sub should be 10".
Thanks

Hi all, want advice on 5.1 Satelite spk for my yamaha RXV 477. Budget is 40k
Purpose is only movies. Sub should be 10".
Thanks

As you are looking at satellite speakers I would recommend the Energy series and try avenuesound.in site for deals on the Energy speakers. As the sub will be heavy I would say get the sub (may be other brands) here in India. I use the Energy RC Micro 5.0 satellite speakers with my Yamaha RX571 receiver since more than couple of years and pretty happy with the speakers. In fact I brought the 5.0 set during thanks giving day from US for around $150. Also I think there are other options like Boston, Wharfdales etc and these can be brought as a package over hifimart.com site.

Increased my budget to 65K for speakers. Now considering KEF C1, C3, C6 and C4 sub. Auditioned them at Profx. Liked them. Does any one has idea about reliability of C4 KEF subwoofer. IMO the bass was being overdone by the sub. Also tried the set up with polk audio PSW 110 sub, which was very soothing. Auditioned them with yamaha 477. And movie clip was of Transformer-Age of Extinction wherein galvatron takes on Optimus prime for the first time. So if any one can throw some light on reliability of KEF speakers and subwoofer. Thanks in advance.

Purchased polk rti series from pro fx.
A3 front BS
CSI A4 Center
OWM3 Surrounds
PSW 110 Sub
Will install this weekend.
More than satisfied with performance when auditioned at Profx.
Final price: Rs 65296

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back