After Sales Service of Yamaha and Denon

Sharp_Shooter

Dear friends,
Please share your feedback/thoughts about the ASS of Denon and Yamaha. I got to hear that both are pathetic. However this was from the dealers who didn't have the other brand, e.g. Dealer who didn't stock Yamaha, said they stopped selling Yamaha because of the worst service, & vice-versa. :rolleyes:

Please suggest. I'm planning to buy HTiB out of these two.

Also suggest about Onkyo India.

I think among all the other brands, Onkyo has the best ASS set up. The simple convincing enough reason being the population of it's equipments. That's one of the reason I went for an Onkyo amp over coherent brands.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

If you buy Denon from ProFX, then no problem in getting ASS. I have friends who have faced problems in getting ASS after buying from Amazon. I think manufacturers are trying to discourage online sales.

Hi,

As far as Yamaha is concerned, i think it has got good ASS. I do not use either Yamaha or Denon AVR. Around 3 years back, when i was shopping for the AVRs; 3 dealers/showrooms suggested me to buy Yamaha AVR just because of good quality and good ASS.

I am happy owner of Denon av receiver. ProFx mumbai is very good to provide service for Denon products. One of the ProFx local dealer in my place agreed to give service for Denon products but he advised me to directly contact ProFx Mumbai if possible for quick service.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back