Airtel Internet TV and Dolby ATMOS

bhuria1989

Hi everyone,

I am planing to buy Airtel Internet TV as it supports dolby Atmos content. I already have a smart tv, but, it dont play dolby atmos files through USB.

If anyone can confirm that Airtel Internet TV plays ATMOS files through USB or not?

Thanks in advance.

Not tried, but It should if you set it to HDMI Pass through and probably use a good video player. But this box requires Airtel subcription, otherwise it will be just unusable, so be aware of that as well.

Hi everyone,

I am planing to buy Airtel Internet TV as it supports dolby Atmos content. I already have a smart tv, but, it dont play dolby atmos files through USB.

If anyone can confirm that Airtel Internet TV plays ATMOS files through USB or not?

Thanks in advance.

Can't confirm since I haven't used it and there are only a handful of options (Dune, Roku) that can handle Atmos - not much choice in India. But I'm assuming you anyway want the airtel TV connection since there are very few (at the moment) movies encoded with Atmos? And also, do you have an AVR that handles Atmos?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back