Airtel + South Indian Packages

jmascreen

Hi,

Does Airtel removed the south ultra/mega packages outside south India? I have been asked to have rest of india package and add on south pack with almost double the price.

Which DTH is best for viewing south indian packages like Malayalam & Tamil along with Hindi Music, sports etc with reasonable burn rates per day

Hi,

Does Airtel removed the south ultra/mega packages outside south India? I have been asked to have rest of india package and add on south pack with almost double the price.

Which DTH is best for viewing south indian packages like Malayalam & Tamil along with Hindi Music, sports etc with reasonable burn rates per day

Check Videocon.

I had AirTel installed with the promise of getting the packs of my choice activated (at that time I felt AirTel had much more choices than TS and somewhat better quality), which never was allowed by AirTel. I felt cheated and discontinued with AirTel. I am satisified with TS at least in my place where I have 3 HD connections and each connection is enjoyed (save and except during the rains where TS needs to improve on vastly).

I had AirTel installed with the promise of getting the packs of my choice activated (at that time I felt AirTel had much more choices than TS and somewhat better quality), which never was allowed by AirTel. I felt cheated and discontinued with AirTel. I am satisified with TS at least in my place where I have 3 HD connections and each connection is enjoyed (save and except during the rains where TS needs to improve on vastly).

I have been told that Tamil and Malayalam channels are life time free when I purchased it couple of years back, now they came back and told that they had changed the plans and South pack is only available in south india...

I have been told that Tamil and Malayalam channels are life time free when I purchased it couple of years back, now they came back and told that they had changed the plans and South pack is only available in south india...

Similar to my issue- I also had taken AirTel then as it had more South Indian channels - Tamil and Malayalam, but for some strange reason, they didn't allow me that bundle nor pick my choice of the South Indian channels.
Disappointing from AirTel:mad:

hey came back and told that they had changed the plans and South pack is only available in south india.
Eb8NST

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back