Airtel Xstream

Gerry_the_Merry

I recently saw the movie Thappad. It was a brilliant movie, with not an ounce of overacting in it. When I mentioned this to my friends, they suggested two more movies, Article 15 and Mulk, and said that they had been made by the same maker, Anubhav Sinha.

Article 15 was in Netflix, and was as good as I expected.

But Mulk was not to be found on Amazon Prime, Netflix or JIO TV. But it was on Airtel TV, called Airtel XStream. I can see it on my Android Phone but when i log in to my PC, enter the OTP, I can browse and see movies, but Mulk is not among them.

I went back to my phone and started Mulk again, and used the send icon to create a link and emailed it to myself, opened the link on the PC, and tried to see. But while the link had Mulk etc. written inside it, what got invoked is just the home page of the Airtel Xstream and the movie Mulk is nowhere to be found.

So the bottomline is - how do I not subscribe to any more music stores / streaming services and watch it on my PC in Airtel Xstream?

THanks a ton.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back