AJ BS22 or PSB alpha bookshelf

ankurjbl

I was about to order BS22 + C22 .

i see some one selling old PSB alpha bookshelf + jamo center 18

Can some one guide in understanding which is better for 1st buy.

AJ BS 22 vs PSB alpha bookshelf
AJ C22 vs jamo center 18

AVR would be marantz 1504.

Thanks.

PSB will go well with marantz.Pioneer may sound little warm.
You cant go wrong with either of the speakers,but system matching and room placement need to get considered.
Center should be from same series to your fronts.

Ordered BS22 + C22. Can some one help me with wires I need to buy. I would connect the avr with tatasky and speakers.

Tatasky digital out can be connected to AVR. Video can be connected directly to the TV.

I tried adding tatasky HD - AVR using hdmi and AVR - TV using hdmi. I see nothing happening. Can some help or point me to correct thread.

Instead of that, u can directly connected DTH to TV thru HDMI and DTH should have either coaxial or optical output based on model for audio which u can connect to ur AVR. In AVR u can set in speaker setup to optical or coaxial...hope it clears....

Thx, I will buy coaxial cable tomorrow to try this. I have questions
1) should it not work with HDMI alone.
2) will coaxial give better sound

HDMI cable alone should do the job. I think you just need to check the connections and correct the settings in set top box , Receiver and TV. Check that correct source is selected.

But some channels in DTH work with coaxial only..for me its happened (Airtel DTH).
Always we don't require AVR to watch regular channels. So if we separate HDMI and coaxial connection, v can use as and when required like if we watch movies v can use AVR.

I found sound with avr very clear and non annoying.So rather will keep it this way.
Is it true that speaker with coaxial sound better then HDMI?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back