• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Akai 1710 R2R with Single End Valve/Tube Amplifier

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

analogadikt

Hi all,

Am putting up for sale this Akai 1710 R2R deck with Single End Valve/Tube amplifier. Am selling as this deck is now becoming surplus to my requirements. The deck is without any repairs and the OPTs are with ORIGINAL WINDINGS.

I have carried out minor mods to use this as a power amplifier where the built in pre-amp with tape equalization is bypassed and the line input signal is fed directly to the power amp. This mod is easily reversible.

I am not interested in making any profit on this. My only wish is that this goes to a serious audionut who shall appreciate and enjoy this fine example of vintage audio equipment.

PRICE : Rs 6000/- (packing and shipping extra at actuals)

Thanks for looking

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

analogadikt

Wish to confirm the following.

I shall give two 7 reels free with the deck.

The original cover is available and shall be supplied with the deck.

Clarification about the modification :
The MINOR MODIFICATION to the deck consists for disconecting the input signal cable from the TRANSISTOR PRE-AMP and connecting it directly to the VALVE / TUBE POWER AMP.
This is a simple mod that allows the deck to be used as an SE amp with sources such as CD player or turntable. This mod can be easily reversed by the buyer any time he wants to. I can also do it before shiping the item. This mod is an accepted audiophile practice and is NOT TAMPERING with the deck in any manner.
Defination of tampering :
tamper - definition of tamper by The Free Dictionary

Regards,

analogadikt

The unit has been sold to the fm who confirmed his order yesterday at 3 pm.

I am thankful to all the forum members who expressed interest in this, showing their appreciation of a good and honest deal.

This thread is closed.

Thanx and Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS