Up for sale are my products with the required information provided below, for your reference. Please read through carefully, check the pictures & message if keen to own.
1) Akai FM AM Quartz Synthesizer Stereo Tuner(Available only for Pick up in Bangalore)
Model#: AT-S61 (Generic; AC 110-240V)
Made in: Japan
Age: Vintage; occasionally using it since an year after acquiring it from a colleague of mine
Accessories: AmazonBasics CL2 Rated Coaxial Cable(75 Ohm FM Antenna); No AM Antenna
Condition: Functional: 8/10( Untested/Unused AM!)
General/known issue: 0.1 MHz shift with some vintage US/Japan tuners ; i.e. for example, you have to tune to 92 MHz for the perfect reception of 91.9 MHz
Demo Video can be sent if you intend to get it delivered via Swiggy/any local delivery services
2) Google Chromecast Audio (SOLD)
I had sourced this from the US; planning to get the Bluesound soon. Hence, looking for a quick sale. No issues whatsoever & without box.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.