• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Akai Reel to Reel - Cassette Deck - Graphic Equalizer

Wharfedale Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

prepress

Hello friends,

With a heavy heart I am selling some of my stuff, I don't know if I am going to regret for this. Here are some Akai equipment for sale.

Akai GX-77 (Reel To Reel)

Akai GX-77 reel to reel in great condition. It's rarely used, Heads and pinchroller are excellent and in great shape. Changed the belts only by experienced technician as it gets cracked due to age. Sound quality is far better than my another reel to reel but I want to keep that just because of visual apeal of VU Meter. Very sweet sounding.. I am still confused what to do, I wish I could keep both.

> Generally all R2R records one way and both ways for playback, but it records both ways.
> Feather Touch login control.
> DC-3 Motor Drive
> Akai Glass and X'Tal Ferrite Head

It is quite heavy (17 KG) so with packaging... shipping weight would be around 20KG.

More specs are here. Also see the video from below link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCj2Ug1J2o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTarT2g7r4

Expected price: 15K + Shipping actuals

Akai CS-F12 (Cassette Deck)

Very nice and sweet sounding deck, please see video. Its pre-amp section is quite good, clean and powerful.

Changed belt only as it was broken due to age (I did it myself). And another good things is its detailed display, it looks nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaaQNGs83o0

Expecting price: 5K + Shipping actuals

Akai EA-A7 (Computer Graphic Equalizer) with spectrum

Very nice equipment which makes your audio system shine in rack. It also has many decent features, save customized presets, reverse the equalizer settings by one touch, independent settings for each channel etc.

Its spectrum is also very detailed and thin with peak holder (not like technics thick bars which I never liked).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6aKNakDvkY

Expecting price: 6K + Shipping actuals

Reason to sell all: To make some room for new members (joining soon) in rack(s) .

Mandatory pictures attached below.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

prepress

Akai GX-77 (Reel To Reel) is reserved for a reputed FM from Bangalore. Awaiting payment.

prepress

Payment received for Akai GX-77 (Reel To Reel), Preparing package.

So many interests for others, waiting for final confirmation. Will update accordingly.

prepress

Akai CS-F12 (Cassette Deck) and Akai EA-A7 (Computer Graphic Equalizer) both reserved for a FM from Kerela. Awaiting payment.

prepress

Akai GX-77 (Reel To Reel) shipped today, tracking details forwarded to FM.

Part payment received for Akai CS-F12 (Cassette Deck) and Akai EA-A7 (Computer Graphic Equalizer) for reservation. Both items will be shipped after receiving the full payment.

Thanks for looking.

prepress

Final payment was received and shipped the package yesterday. Tracking details also sent to buyer FM.

Closing the thread. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.