Akai Takashi 40

viper08

Today I have seen Akai Takashi 40 FHD LED at one of the stores and it looked to be too good for the price.
Trust me side by side comparison from same source with Sammy ,sony yield no difference in PQ. I liked the slim looks as well.

For 38k I think it's a good deal for someone looking out at non-traditional brands. :)

at 38k there are sammy and panayy semi hd plasma.plus at 38 k lg semi hd lcd.plus toshiba 40 inch at 40k full hd ..............

dont buy akai.........check any of the above options

Haven't seen this television in croma , vijaysales , ezone , reliancedigital , kohinoor electronics.. Only saw its available at infibeam nd flipkart.. So i guess the product is cheap because its not available at stores..

Personally i feel dont go for this product . if you want a led tv only at this budget then better go for toshiba (after experiencing it at stores). Dont buy electronics before experiencing it

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Mate,

I have takashi 40 inch. I bought it this December and it is brilliant.. Picture quality is just superb better than sony.. just awesome.. The price is less just because akai is not so popular but as it is a japan product its reliable and great. We need just to take advantage that it is not popular and get great products a less rate :).. I enjoy my Akai takashi everday .. Akai should really concentrate on marketing..

Thanks

Hi Mate,

I have takashi 40 inch. I bought it this December and it is brilliant.. Picture quality is just superb better than sony.. just awesome.. The price is less just because akai is not so popular but as it is a japan product its reliable and great. We need just to take advantage that it is not popular and get great products a less rate :).. I enjoy my Akai takashi everday .. Akai should really concentrate on marketing..

Thanks

Akai was japanese -- now chinese product........

Akai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Akai (Chinese: ??; pinyin: Y?ji?, Japanese: AKAI in r?maji) is a consumer electronics brand, founded by Saburo Akai (who died in 1973) as Akai Electric Company Ltd. (????????, Akai Denki Kabushiki-gaisha?), a Japanese manufacturer in 1929. It is now headquartered in Singapore as a subsidiary of Grande Holdings, a Hong Kong-based conglomerate, which also owns the formerly Japanese brands Nakamichi and Sansui. The Akai brand is now used to rebadge electronics manufactured by other companies. "Akai" means red, hence the logo color, earlier also accompanied by a red dot.

=======

In india it is operated by videocon ,btw that does not mean a bad product. My expereince with videcon is good -may be products are not cutting edge in performance but service is very good and they last long..

in that way, why not toshiba 47 full hd @ 43k, it has 3yrs wrnty too
Yes. Thats indeed a good choice as well. But this Akai was a sleek/slim LED and not LCD. So obviously it had some premium for the looks.

And BTW I was not looking it for myself but suggested for folks who are budget conscious and yet looking for slimmer TVs as I felt it very good for the price prevailing that time.;)

And just a question: There are currently so many threads for various best and costly brands giving headaches to fellow members due to worst A.S.S.
Was just thinking that what difference they made in ownership experience than cheaper brands?

some people have mind set for higher price-better performance, hence they never bend for other options.
u need to have an eagle eye to judge the differences even on hd and full hd panels with HD DTH signal. Only look personally for black level , skin tone and screen reflection and then jump into ur purchase. one shall also keep in mind a little about the aftersales service and warranty in addition to the performance/cost ratio.

That is how it is pronounced in China not that it is China company. Get your facts right please. It is only marketed by Videocon not produced by them..TV is full imported and made in Japan.
Also about Made in China.. The whole world electronic things is made in China.. The best phone i.e Iphone is Made in China

Akai was japanese -- now chinese product........

Akai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Akai (Chinese: ??; pinyin: Y?ji?, Japanese: AKAI in r?maji) is a consumer electronics brand, founded by Saburo Akai (who died in 1973) as Akai Electric Company Ltd. (????????, Akai Denki Kabushiki-gaisha?), a Japanese manufacturer in 1929. It is now headquartered in Singapore as a subsidiary of Grande Holdings, a Hong Kong-based conglomerate, which also owns the formerly Japanese brands Nakamichi and Sansui. The Akai brand is now used to rebadge electronics manufactured by other companies. "Akai" means red, hence the logo color, earlier also accompanied by a red dot.

=======

In india it is operated by videocon ,btw that does not mean a bad product. My expereince with videcon is good -may be products are not cutting edge in performance but service is very good and they last long..

Akai (Chinese: ??; pinyin: Y?ji?, Japanese: AKAI in r?maji) does not say it is chinese brand. It says how Akai is pronounced in China language dear hemantwaghe

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back