Alchemist Forseti APD20A/21A pre-power combo

G401fan

This is a 'For Information' thread, rather than a 'For Sale by Owner' as I'm not the Owner. (Hope the Moderators have no objection).

I was at Chor Bazaar a couple of days back, and saw the Alchemist combo (along with separate power supply box for the pre-amp) with one of the second hand dealers there. It seemed in immaculate condition cosmetically, and looked drop-dead gorgeous. The chappie claimed that it was untouched (never been repaired), and that can always be verified by checking the PCBs for fresh solder. He wanted 65K for it, which means that with some hard bargaining he might let it go for 40-50K. Thought I'd put up this information for any Bombay audiophile who might be interested.

The guy's name is Razakbhai (tel: 982100455), and his shop is midway down Mutton Street.

Disclaimer: I have no personal interest in this sale, and this post is purely for information. As with all things, Caveat emptor.

Googled Link:
Alchemist HiFi Products | Forseti Range | Alchemist Forseti APD20A Power Amplifier

I have been to this shop. Product looked very nice and new. But the price was too high for me to audition.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back