All About proson Speakers

vinaykr

HEllo Guys,

Finally I settled with proson event 10 speakers :yahoo:. Its a fantastic speakers with crisp bass and treble :clapping:.

I liked these speakers,

Here are some of the pics of the speaker and the setup..!@!!

Regards

Vinay

Attachments

• 100_0223.jpg
    100_0223.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 231
  • 100_0231.jpg
    100_0231.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 100_0230.jpg
    100_0230.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_0233.jpg
    100_0233.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Hey Vinay where did you buy these and what was the damage? There is one dealer here in Mysore who deals with Dynavoice and Proson. Give us more details

Hey Vinay where did you buy these and what was the damage? There is one dealer here in Mysore who deals with Dynavoice and Proson. Give us more details

I bough these for 71k and I bought it in mysore itself. believe me it sounds just similar to Theatre:yahoo:

I bough these for 71k and I bought it in mysore itself. believe me it sounds just similar to Theatre:yahoo:

Congrats buddy... The drivers on the speakaers look very huge... Am not sure if you have zoomed that level :eek:hyeah: They easily look like 8 (or) 10 inch drivers :clapping:

Can you give us the link to detailed specs for this speaker...

hi
i would like to know how these speakers are and about the service if arises later. could u let me know how it works. if at all i need to have a demo where in bangalore can i hear it.

regards

giri prasad

hi
i would like to know how these speakers are and about the service if arises later. could u let me know how it works. if at all i need to have a demo where in bangalore can i hear it.

regards

giri prasad

Hello Giri,

These speakers are really great :clapping:and the vendor is really has tech knowledge. I would suggest get it from mysore though you have options in banaglroe.

Please give me a call at 9480556355 :cool:so that I can completely guide you

Regards
Vinay

Back