All Gurus Need Help on Denon avr1509

kaushikhere

first of all let me thank all of you in this forum. I believe this forum is superb for hifi info.

guys i have planned to set up a HT, got an Denon avr1509 box piece(Grey market). in previous posts in this forum have got good accolade about this AVR. Hence I've decided to buy it and probably upgrade the Home Theatre later.

The Help i needed from all of you out there is, How much should i pay for this AVR that you guys think is right? your help would be very much helpfull to me. I have told the seller would get back to him this friday.

regards
Kaushik

Kaushik,

First audition the speakers....and see if this model suits to the speakers you like... I read that this model is 14.5 k or so in other threads..... Not sure if it is the best price........

Kittu

I am not guru ( See image)
On HFV there is only one guru..but nowdays stopped posting!
accordin to him do not spend ,7.1 channel sound can come from 2 channel norge So buy norge and give rest of the money to charity!:eek:hyeah::clapping::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
Hemantwaghe

Lol, I remember that 'Guru'.

Op, the price Kittu posted is something you could try for. Remember Pioneer with Hd audio decoding is available for 18k.

thank you for the replies
i have seen yamaha NS-P446 speakers for AVR
Due to budget constrains I had planned to go for second hand reciever for time being.As i came across this offer I thought i could bargain on this AVR.

As of your knowledge how much should i pay for it.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back