The ATC SCM 19 i purchased in Cinema Focus, Chennai which i posted in the forum.
Below is my gear that i am offering:
1. Dali Opticon 6 Floor standers
2. Dali Zensor 1 - i am using them as surround
3. Dali Opticon Vokal Center
4. SVS SB 2000
5. Yamaha Aventage RX-A860 w/remote/mic
6. Amari LP 18S - turntable
7. Line Magnetic LM 508ia w/remote
8. ATC SCM 19 v2
9. Shanling H1.2S DAC w/remote
10. Amari Record Cleaner
11. Vertex Servo Stablizer
12. Wooden stand
Amari and Hanss Acoustics i understand are the same company -- http://www.hanss-acoustics.com/
I purchased all the items before moving to India in Q1/Q2 2017 except ATC.
Mint condition and functionality is 10/10.
Original packaging available
preference would be local pick-up - will consider shipping depending on the response at actual costs.
I will post the prices by tomorrow.
Thanks for your interest and watching.
P.S. - I will post more pictures in a link due to limitation of 10 photos.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.