Allo boards group buy

Please select one item for the ALLO Group BUY!

• Raspberry pi3

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo piano 2.1

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Allo boss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allo kali

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo sparky

• Allo digione

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo volt+

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo attenuator

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Allo isolator

• Allo cheapo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Lakshay

Hello, I have been thinking to buy allo piano 2.1 dac and kali reclocker to pair with rpi3 for my home audio system.

Consequently I did have a chat with a contact person at allo and he agreed to give us a good discount on group buy deal. If we come to know how many people are actually interested in buying allo boards we could get to know the exact discount we could get.

GROUP BUY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED

Consequent to our discussions with the owners of Allo, we are launching a group by of Allo products. We need a minimum order quantity we need a minimum order quantity of 20 to initiate a group buy. We intend to take one product at a time for reaching maximum volume.

We've created a poll to enable interested members to vote for the product they want to buy. Since only 10 products can be listed, only that many happy headed to the poll. If your item is not listed or you intend to buy more than one product listed on the poll, you may use the google doc which is linked below:

https://goo.gl/forms/kw9kFiNFhtSIsneF3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I have been thinking to buy allo piano 2.1 dac and kali reclocker to pair with rpi3 for my home audio system.
Consequently I did have a chat with a contact person at allo and he agreed to give us a good discount on group buy deal. If we come to know how many people are actually interested in buying allo boards we could get to know the exact discount we could get.
Intrested people can post here with the boards they need.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It would be nice to know how much discount he can offer for how many boards? For example, for a minimum of 10 confirmed board, how much can he offer, or for a minimum 20, how much.

MaSh

It would be nice to know how much discount he can offer for how many boards? For example, for a minimum of 10 confirmed board, how much can he offer, or for a minimum 20, how much.

MaSh
Well i didn't talk it out exactly. I guess we need someone other than me who's better at negotiating. But once we have some figure in hand that we will buy this much quantity it would be easier to get a quote.

Put me down for the VOLT+ With Stepped Attenuator.

If it's a really good deal (discount) then I'll also be interested in the Boss Player and/or the DigiOne Player.

Do keep us updated.

While I was upgrading my car Audio, I wanted to buy the amp and had mailed them if they have power supply with 12 volt DC input but haven't got a reply. I bought a Pioneer deck and finished the upgradation. I also need two boards for making 4 channel power amp to power my Tannoy Monitor Golds. If you can ping me their contact details, I can get in touch with them and try to formalise a group buy.

While I was upgrading my car Audio, I wanted to buy the amp and had mailed them if they have power supply with 12 volt DC input but haven't got a reply. I bought a Pioneer deck and finished the upgradation. I also need two boards for making 4 channel power amp to power my Tannoy Monitor Golds. If you can ping me their contact details, I can get in touch with them and try to formalise a group buy.
Sure will pm you the details.

Hello,

I am interested in Allo digione and may be other boards depending on discount offered.

Thanks
Balaji

hi Lakshya,
i believe its possible to add a polling bar to the thread which will appear at the top of page. that will be useful to keep count of interested buyers.
OR
create a shared google doc

hi Lakshya,
i believe its possible to add a polling bar to the thread which will appear at the top of page. that will be useful to keep count of interested buyers.
OR
create a shared google doc
OK. So I created a Google docs poll.
Everyone who's interested Please poll your opinion.
https://goo.gl/forms/KDSsjjOWUduzS0jF2

I am waiting for them to release new Volte+ Amp > http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...lt-tpa3118-testing-data-thd-ratio-vs-pout-pdf

And New Allo ess9028q2m based DAC.
Can you please include these products as well?
The volt+ amp is already out.
And since the new dac is not yet released it cant be added to the list. They haven't even sent out the samples for review. So it's gonna take a fairly long time before the new dac comes into production.

Guys i have received just 2 replies in the Google docs post.
Please poll if you are interested.

The volt+ amp is already out.
And since the new dac is not yet released it cant be added to the list. They haven't even sent out the samples for review. So it's gonna take a fairly long time before the new dac comes into production.

Guys i have received just 2 replies in the Google docs post.
Please poll if you are interested.

Newer model of Volt+ is not release yet. It seems they have the plan to release it next month.

Here is the picture of the board >> New Volt+

Newer model of Volt+ is not release yet. It seems they have the plan to release it next month.

Here is the picture of the board >> New Volt+
Well sorry, have no idea about the new volt+. But since it is not released yet, can't add it to the list.
How about you drop a mail to allo asking about the same?

Well sorry, have no idea about the new volt+. But since it is not released yet, can't add it to the list.
How about you drop a mail to allo asking about the same?

Thanks Doc, I am following up with them.

It seems they are testing the design and targetting Dec17 for release.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back