• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

allo boards

Wharfedale Speakers

soundnovice

hello all,
i am looking for allo boards to build a complete stack
1. sparky
2. i2s isolator
3. kali reclocker
4. piano 2.1 DAC
5. volt+ amp

or

vana player :)

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

soundnovice

hi kane, i already got in touch with them. first one volt+ amp is not stackable. means it cant be directly connected to piano 2.1 DAC with header. instead it needs external RCA connectors. piano DAC manniraj is selling for rather high price at 2.7k. at Rs.300 extra i could buy a new piece from diyaudiocart.com. if someone selling their Vana, it would make my life easy!

sud98

hello all,
i am looking for allo boards to build a complete stack
1. sparky
2. i2s isolator
3. kali reclocker
4. piano 2.1 DAC
5. volt+ amp

or

vana player :)

Why dont you buy it from the allo website? i think they ship from Bangalore itself, you can call and tell them and you will get it with local shipping.

kane

hi kane, i already got in touch with them. first one volt+ amp is not stackable. means it cant be directly connected to piano 2.1 DAC with header. instead it needs external RCA connectors. piano DAC manniraj is selling for rather high price at 2.7k. at Rs.300 extra i could buy a new piece from diyaudiocart.com. if someone selling their Vana, it would make my life easy!

aaah well yes correct on those counts.

My advice, if you are going the diy route and If you want a player and an amp and a dac. this cost is high

Case : 720rs
Kali : 4000rs
Piano 2.1 : 3000rs
Sparky/RPI3 : 2700rs
Amp and cm : 2800rs
Dual power supply Linear : 6700rs
Shipping : 250

Wifi : 800rs ( if you take the sparky SBC)
SD card : 600rs or 16gb EMMC for sparky at 1600rs

Total around : 20000rs

Wifi and emmc if you go the sparky route

btw the boss dac also is quite close to the piano kali combo for around half the price

Why dont you buy it from the allo website? i think they ship from Bangalore itself, you can call and tell them and you will get it with local shipping.

For some items they are actually cheaper to get from the allo site but off late their prices at diyaudiocart are comparable

The bundle offers are cheaper on allo as they do not have the option on diyaudio

only caveat is when u buy from the us site you pay in $ so conversions etc have to be considered.

Last edited:

SwaroopKS

only caveat is when u buy from the us site you pay in $ so conversions etc have to be considered.

This is very true. I purchased vana player and digione from their site when they were not listed on diyaudiocart and it costed me more with conversion fee.

manniraj

piano DAC manniraj is selling for rather high price at 2.7k. at Rs.300 extra i could buy a new piece from diyaudiocart.com.!

My purchase price when it was launched on Amazon.in was 3.7k, so my asking price of 2.7k with pick up within Bangalore is reasonable considering my reduction of 1k. Also the current price of 2.7k does not include the GST and shipping which I am sure will cross 3.2 so still I feel my price is very good considering mine is hardly used for couple of weeks.

soundnovice

sparky+kali+piano 2.1 will cost around 10k shipped.
amp is not really what i am looking for as i already have amplifier.
i am more interested in Kali reclocker actually. piano 2.1 has good DAC with option to use it to feed subwoofer. i believe with TI's miniDSP software should be able to make it work as in a 2way speaker or to apply EQ.

aaah well yes correct on those counts.

My advice, if you are going the diy route and If you want a player and an amp and a dac. this cost is high

Case : 720rs
Kali : 4000rs
Piano 2.1 : 3000rs
Sparky/RPI3 : 2700rs
Amp and cm : 2800rs
Dual power supply Linear : 6700rs
Shipping : 250

Wifi : 800rs ( if you take the sparky SBC)
SD card : 600rs or 16gb EMMC for sparky at 1600rs

Total around : 20000rs

Wifi and emmc if you go the sparky route

btw the boss dac also is quite close to the piano kali combo for around half the price

For some items they are actually cheaper to get from the allo site but off late their prices at diyaudiocart are comparable

The bundle offers are cheaper on allo as they do not have the option on diyaudio