Almost buying Sony 47 W850 .. any advise on price

invisible

Got offer bajaj electronics hyderabad

95k plus 12k headphones phree

for W950 playstation phree

i wanted playstation phree with W850

but they denying ..

any more persons got good offers?? shud i try croma??

in this pic center one is sony w850 .. upper is w950

2chrxjb.jpg

2jfcf29.jpg

why not a projector when touching 1 lakh mark..
anyway if TV is finalised..stay there and get a fresh piece..dont go home and take a delivery..
deliver it yourself same day..
and pay/swipe only after a fresh piece arrival from godown

PS4 is getting released soon. Not sure if PS3 will hold its value.
Sony headphones are not worth 12K unless they are special models. PS3 might be better than headphones.

Did you look at the bigger TVs even if they have bit less features, there were few threads.

PS4 is getting released soon. Not sure if PS3 will hold its value.
Sony headphones are not worth 12K unless they are special models. PS3 might be better than headphones.

Did you look at the bigger TVs even if they have bit less features, there were few threads.

anymore Bigger TV in 1lak range with gud offers? We need only LED ..not plasma

I will leave the recommendation to others, as even I do not have lot of experience on TVs. There are many threads here. I see even non-3D models from Toshiba, Panasonic LEDs for a low price from 50-70K. I am sure there will be difference in picture. Whether it is worth the difference is for you to decide.

By the way your dealer's price is pretty good.
It is much lower compared to the online prices I see. So I think you are getting good pricing.

The gift comes from Sony. I think I saw this is newspaper from other dealers as well.

Hi
Checkout Philips 8000 series led model .Its 3d and available in 46 inch costing around 84k with 2 year warranty and free 2 years HD d2h Videocon
Demo it if available in your place and decide

One of the member has recently bought it and given a review of it in recent threads. The offers vary according to respective states

do u hav link to video review of philips 8000

i guess videocon makes (or markets) Philips tv in india .. not sure though .. in comparison to all tvs i saw 850a is good (samsung, lg and sony) and havent found much difference between 850 and 950 ( atleast in showroom and 950 is out of my budget).

i own 42lw5700 which is 2012 or 11 model but i brought it in 2012 .. comparing to 5700 .. its better in video and as well as accessing apps ...

saw some ..samsung 8 series models have better sharpness and fast motion .. but still overall sony850a looks best to me... quality wise its superb ..

Got offer bajaj electronics hyderabad

95k plus 12k headphones phree

for W950 playstation phree

i wanted playstation phree with W850

but they denying ..

any more persons got good offers?? shud i try croma??

in this pic center one is sony w850 .. upper is w950

2chrxjb.jpg

2jfcf29.jpg

Colours appear muted on all sets except Sony. I am thinking that this month they want to sell more Sony pieces.

s colours are good in sony .. they dont fade much...

but in W850 .. W950 ...

W950 is much better ..

W850 viewsing angles are worse ...screen look dim at an angle ...
W950 is very sharp and screen never becomes dim when viewed in angles

anyway im delaying W850 buying..want to wait for christmas W950 offer .. as im fear of screen dim at an angle ..

plus point of W850 is passive 3D ... and negitive point is viewing angles average
plus point of W950 is vieweing angles very gud .. picture more sharp ... negitive is active 3d costly and headeche

w850 is very dim with poor view angle when viewed from angle and slow motion
bcoz it lacks local dimming.. it doesnt feel premium

samsung 46f6800 has micro dimming and 500 motion rate.. and due to fast motion it feels modern n premium .. donno about gaming . i will demo that and tell u which gud a

sony w950 also has local dimming.. picture looks premium.. picture dont get dim at any angle ..

Just ensure that they deliver a fresh piece and not a display piece. I had a bad experience with Bajaj Hyd while buying a microwave when they palmed off the display piece.

hi @invisible ... What was the price that you bought the Sony 47w850a for?

i bought 46W950 instead

for 1.15lak bajaj hyd

saw usage hours.. its showed 0 0 0

good fresh price i got

also free playstation ..with 4 3d glasses .. so effective price came out to 1lak

im fully satisfied by it.. except sharpness could have been better ..pics look blurry compare to f8000.. have to find setting for it(noise reduction)

if u want 46w850 .. u get it for 92k in bajaj

Congratulations for your New TV, I have seen the demo of this tv while I am purchasing Sony W70, If I have the budget definetly I have bought this tv. One question since you saw the panel usage , I am bit confused with mine can you plz me in determining the usage.

http://www.hifivision.com/televisio...-between-kdl-42w670a-klv-40r452a-led-tvs.html

Can you plz reply to this post, I have uploaded the photo also.

Awaiting for your reply ..

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back