I am listing an absolutely rare pure analogue Alpine 3672 active crossover for sale.
It is an unused piece, though original packing is not available.
This is the highest level crossover made for someone taking a puritan approach to active crossovers in the analogue chain after the DAC.
This will work as a pure crossover without any ADC/DAC conversions, thereby retaining the original signature of the DAC.
One can go 6-way active with this, 4-way active (front stage) plus 2-way for rear as well at the same time.
It is a reference grade crossover made with audiophile grade components, and is priced accordingly and is not negotiable.
You will need a 12 volt powers supply to use it at home.
In car it can be used natively.
Price: Rs. 39,500
Number of analogue Inputs : 4
Number of Analogue Outputs : 6 (fully configurable)
Possible system configurations :
CH 1/2: 1 or 2 way
CH 3/4: 1, 2 or 3 way
CH 1/2 Crossover Section Frequencies :
WOOFER: Low Pass Filters: 50 Hz - 800 Hz (continuously variable)
WOOFER/TWEETER: 3 kHz — 10 kHz (continuously variable)
CH 3/4 Crossover Section Frequencies :
In this configuration, the midbass and midrange can be band passed.
MIDBASS: High Pass / Low Pass: 10 Hz - 120 Hz / 200 Hz - 2 kHz
MIDRANGE: High Pass / Low Pass: 200 Hz - 2 kHz / 3 kHz - 10 kHz
TWEETER: High Pass: 3 kHz - 10 kHz (continuously variable)
SUBWOOFER Crossover : Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 120Hz (continuously variable)
Output level controls :
Subwoofer: 0 to +12db
Other Channels : -6db to +6db
Subwoofer Slope: 3rd Order butterworth: 18db/oct
Other Channel Slopes: 2nd Order butterworth: (12db/oct)
Frequency Response : 10 Hz - 50 kHz (+0, -1 db)
Signal to Noise Ratio : 110 dBA
Input Sensitivity : 500mV - 9 volts
Max output : 9 volts
Input impedance : 10 kilo ohm minimum
Output impedance : 1 kilo ohm max
All Gold Plated terminals (power, input, output)
Link to photo album
Sharing some images
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.