AMAZON 4K FIRE TV STICK

manav24

I saw someone selling it on the forum. Wondering why can't it be returned to Amazon for a full refund especially as it was just delivered and not even unpacked.
One can talk to amazon customer care and tell them that he has received two of it due to delay and ask for returning one, I am sure they will allow it as they are very helpful and customer centric.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try today thanks,thought it would have been easy for me to pass it on among our members,instead
of they getting it from amazon can help me coz there will be lots of ifs and buts when we approach customer care..

Also i am prime member lets see.,they can also adjust the amount in my future purchase,will come
back if they reject.

R/s.

Will try today thanks,thought it would have been easy for me to pass it on among our members,instead
of they getting it from amazon can help me coz there will be lots of ifs and buts when we approach customer care..

Also i am prime member lets see.,they can also adjust the amount in my future purchase,will come
back if they reject.

R/s.
Naah they won't ask much as you already have another one, trust me they are pretty good in helping out on such a trivial matters.

In fact in the Amazon review page itself many have returned this product after finding that their previous gen Fire Stick itself is better with regard to certain some features.

Please note here that they have returned the product after using it and thanked Amazon's return policy.

In fact in the Amazon review page itself many have returned this product after finding that their previous gen Fire Stick itself is better with regard to certain some features.

Please note here that they have returned the product after using it and thanked Amazon's return policy.

4k Stick is meant only when you have a 4k tv,it not suitable for 2k tv;s, thats why as per your mesg people have returned this product,i am selling it coz by oversight i had ordered 2 nos,,the one i am using is working at par,fully compatible with my LG C8 4K TV, watching all the 4k content on AMAZON prime and NETFLIX. Image mind blowing..

4k Stick is meant only when you have a 4k tv,it not suitable for 2k tv;s, thats why as per your mesg people have returned this product,i am selling it coz by oversight i had ordered 2 nos,,the one i am using is working at par,fully compatible with my LG C8 4K TV, watching all the 4k content on AMAZON prime and NETFLIX. Image mind blowing..

@rajesh srinivas
Long time buddy. Hope your HT setup with DIY speakers is kicking ass in HubbaLi.

LG C8 natively supports NetFlix/Prime apps. It does do a fine job of rendering 4K/HDR.
So my question is:
Does Firestick do something extra as compared to native apps?

Cheers,
Raghu

@rajesh srinivas
Long time buddy. Hope your HT setup with DIY speakers is kicking ass in HubbaLi.

LG C8 natively supports NetFlix/Prime apps. It does do a fine job of rendering 4K/HDR.
So my question is:
Does Firestick do something extra as compared to native apps?

Cheers,
Raghu

Hi,
Raghu

you have a good memory appreciate it,ht setup still underprogress,not getting enough time to complete it.,office
work kills the whole day 8 to 8.

LGC8 is also dolby vision capable,by owing 4k stick you have the license to view all the 4k content that is
available on prime and netflix with Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+ and also can Experience immersive sound with Dolby Atmos on select Prime Video titles , no loss from the source to your end plus you need fibre broad band connection for
higher speed minimum above 20mpbs speed for smooth motion picture without any jitters ,but u have to pay monthly fee of Rs. 800/- per year in able to access the content.

Also 4k stick has alexa voice built in. more details here.

https://www.amazon.com/Introducing-...-Remote/dp/B079QHML21&useRedirectOnSuccess=1&

4k stick should work withvGDtv alsomThere must be setting to use with low resolution TVs.

The 4K stick presently works perfectly on my 2k BenQ w1070 connected to Onkyo receiver 606...still exploring a lot of possibilities...tested playing a full HD video connected on pen drive through ES explorer last night and the icing on the cake was i got this from US amazon for $37.5 on sale there

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back