amazon.com includes more for India

Super- just checked out a couple of items and they are possible to ship. Ex saw that a WD Media player comes to $110 which is retailed there at $90. Not bad at all! Wish this was when the $ was sub 50!!!!

very useful information. Hope that amazon.uk and US both start free shipping of all small stuffs to india, like amazon.uk used to do with BD's previously.

Actually yes, I tried 5 different AVRs and none are getting shipped to India.! But checked out some shoes and watches are they are shipping to India.

I wish there are options to buy all the stuff.. am looking for Subwoofers/Poweramps and ofcourse some of the manufacturers that always have my attention.. and my FloorStanders maker klipsch for the surround & Center :(

i think we need to sort by electronics category and then select items. i was able to almost get onkyo 818 and heco victa speakers. it accepted the bangalore shipping address for 818 shipped by amazon.de but not from another vendor. so i guess it is still trial and error

i think we need to sort by electronics category and then select items. i was able to almost get onkyo 818 and heco victa speakers. it accepted the bangalore shipping address for 818 shipped by amazon.de but not from another vendor. so i guess it is still trial and error

hmmm Nothing is possible from Hyderabad.. this sucks. I tried Amazon.de before buying my speakers.. will wait for some people from India esp Hyderabad to get some good & heavy stuff from Amazon.com and then I ll probably venture into this but I sure would like all the products to be shipped because of the increased corruption everywhere I would like a cleaner route.. :(

Yeah but that someone never replied when many of us asked him/her the source of Yam 671 @ 32K.!
36.5k with B&W is a very good and reasonable price for this model IMHO.

well i sent a PM too to Mitesh From Vadodara who posted 671 @ 32k but never got any reply.....anyways....... just to share with FM so that they can bargain better ;-)
for Yamaha RX - v671.......i took it Indian model with bill for 36k last month so now it must be cheaper than that :-D

Let us know if you get better deal than this one of my frnd is looking for new one.

Thanks
YP

Btw Denon 1312 is retailing for just US $ 149 !! However try to give an India address and it rejects. 1612 though can be had for approx $200 and it ships to India !

ordered spiderman trilogy from amazon uk, only 3 pound intl shipping, but when tfied ok amazon.com 8 usd shipping and 5usd import deposit

Btw Denon 1312 is retailing for just US $ 149 !! However try to give an India address and it rejects. 1612 though can be had for approx $200 and it ships to India !

You need to use aramex like other services,but can be a costly deal for heavy items.

ordered spiderman trilogy from amazon uk, only 3 pound intl shipping, but when tfied ok amazon.com 8 usd shipping and 5usd import deposit

i have generally found that Hollywood movies sell for less in amazon UK - a sure sign that the brits hate american movies :eek:hyeah:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back