amazon/junglee.com deals

spirovious

Hi,

Starting new thread for deals on amazon,amazon India(junglee.com).
It may be very early to start a thread,but many of you can post your views & final prices about new site here.

To start with I found some good deals,don't now the final/landing price.

Monitor Audio M2 16,220.-
Junglee.com: Monitor Audio M2 Speaker (Black Oak Vinyl, Pair)

Klipsch Sub-12HG Synergy Series 12-Inch 300-Watt Subwoofer 17,306-
Junglee.com: Klipsch Sub-12HG Synergy Series 12-Inch 300-Watt Subwoofer with High Gloss Trim (Black)

Thanks.

as far as I have understood junglee.com - it just shows the catalog and let's you search. For buying you have to go the seller site. There are multiple sellers, one of them in amazon.com. I wonder why amazon.co.uk etc are not there, maybe to cut the confusion and keep it simple.
Once you decide to purchase an item, you have to follow the same process as you would do on amazon.com - however, if your starting point in junglee.com - then you know which items can be shipped to India, and what would be the final landing cost. It is a huge time saver if you want to order from amazon.com, and shipped directly to India.

Spiro, there is already a thread on this. Why are you starting a new thread?

Venkat

There is no dedicated thread for deals like ebay for amazon.There is a thread discussing amazon as website.If there is already similar one ,pls.post the link.

Infact there are 3 thread running for ebay-
http://www.hifivision.com/general-lounge/8330-ebay-offers-usa-india.html
http://www.hifivision.com/hot-deals/14821-ebay-any-deals.html
http://www.hifivision.com/hot-deals/20712-ebay-com-hot-deals-thread.html

venkat, where is the deals thread? This is a thread parallel to ebay deals thread.
Good initiative spiro!
I like to shop on amazon.Its has good customer care service.
Ebay shopping need paypal,but not on amazon.

venkat, where is the deals thread? This is a thread parallel to ebay deals thread.
Good initiative spiro!

I second it, let this be a dedicated thread for amazon aka junglee offers

so far its been disappointing, though prices seem lower than Indian counterpart, but when customs+shipping added there is hardly any difference. I expected a better show from them.

BTW I think its incorrect to sale region A blu-ray discs with price stated in INR, may be we know it, but not all, moreover why (unlike amazon US) they don't mention the region?

Arnab

yes, they are without shipping and customs. God knows why they are not showing cost inclusive of shipping/ customers. Maybe lower numbers will get them more eyeballs.

I like to shop on amazon.Its has good customer care service.
Ebay shopping need paypal,but not on amazon.

In Ebay its paisapay, not paypal.

You can make the payment by credit card, online banking, paypal and even COD for some items in ebay.

junglee.com is like catalog finally ur money is handled in amazon.com...

so many tedious steps of amazon ...make buyer feel like touring aftrica on a donkey

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back