Amazon music now available for dts play-fi platform in india!!

viveshsahu

Hi Everyone,

Amazon music is now available for play-fi platform in india. Stramer like audiolab 6000n play and others those use play-fi software can now stream amazon music. Previously only spotify officially supported play-fi platform india.

YES I am also not able to access Prime music through play-fi app on audiolab streamer.

You should be able to access amazon music now. If not wait for few days the servers are getting updated all across the globe as per the dts play- fi team. When I emailed them they provided me that info but the amazon guys had no idea. They simply told me it is not available yet as if I did not know that!!

We have to wait for a while i think.

Can you see an options for navigate to currently playing playlist or go to album in amazon music on play-fi app? I can not as there is no way to access currently playing playlist/album. It is little strange how a basic feature is not there. However the same feature is available in tidal which is expected.

Amazon Music is working with my Audiolab streamer. On the settings tab, I see three options, Standard, HD and Ultra HD.
Standard would be mp3 quality? HD should be Flac? What about Ultra HD?

Amazon Music is working with my Audiolab streamer. On the settings tab, I see three options, Standard, HD and Ultra HD.
What audio quality does Amazon Music HD support?
Amazon Music HD offers lossless audio in two quality ranges: HD and Ultra HD.

HD tracks are 16-bit audio, with a minimum sample rate of 44.1 kHz (16/44.1 is also referred to as CD-quality), and an average bitrate of 850 kbps. Ultra HD tracks have a bit depth of 24 bits, with sample rates ranging from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz, and an average bitrate of 3730 kbps.

these options not visible on amazon music app in my iphone 11 pro max

These are just options available globaly. In india amazon music hd is not available yet so any option you choose you will be getting standard/mp3 version only.

Can anyone see an options for navigate to currently playing playlist or go to album in amazon music on play-fi app? I can not as there is no way to access currently playing playlist/album. Though you can only navigate to current playing window and not the entire playlist.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back