AMC/Warranty extension for TV?

ankitbhargava

I searched on Forum but couldn't find anything about the AMC (Annual maintenance contract / warranty extension).

When I spoke to LG Dealer he said company is officially offering AMC services which covers extended Panel warranty. I havent verified this from company directly. If the TV is financed through Bajaj finance .. Bajaj finance offers the warranty extension.

Yesterday when I bought Panasonic 55ET5D, the dealer did mention the option for AMC but then the service center later denied and said it may be introduced after 2-3 months. Again I havent called Company directly to check.

Just wanted to see what is the information available regarding same here with forum members?

- Which TV companies offer such AMC/Warranty extension programs?
- Which 3rd party companies offer it?
- Normally what % they charge for this kind of cover?
- How does such AMC/Warranty extension actually work? which all damages do they cover?

I will try to call the companies and gather some information

Panasonic TVs have 3 years extended warranty which has been directly provided by the company itself. I have got 3 years warranty too for my P42U30D. I don't know about the others.....

I know Toshiba /Panasonic which provide Warranty extension in MRP itself.But the trick is whether the extended warranty is for panel or just for labor cost.It varies from model to model.Full warranty is provided but depends on Model.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back