Amlogis S912 Box Release?

alladinkachirag

Dear Folks,

Was wondering if anyone has any pointers to the release of Amlogic S912 boxes? I am waiting for its release but could not find any info anywhere.

Thanks.

Thanks. Yeah, even I ran into the same. But that site does not give the release date [emoji20][emoji20][emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ordered H96 pro with the same specification from Ali express.. Lets see how long it takes it to be delivered to me..

I have ordered the KB2 from Ali Express on 6th September as it has 32gb of memory. Is there any major difference between the h96 and KB2 other than memory?

I had ordered on 1st sept..It was shipped on 9th and the parcel has already been delivered. I think these are all same stuff.. Only difference is the brand name. Some of the branded ones do have some useful features such as OTA update and all..I will be able to provide more info once I start using the H96 pro..By the way I was using K R42 for more than 3.5 years now.. It has started giving me trouble last week, which lead to me ordering this media player...

Even I want to buy one. Can anyone guide me on buying from Aliexpress.
Can you tellme from which buyer. Were there any customs? What was the mode of payment. And time of delivery.

Sorry for delayed reply. I just ordered for any of the seller on aliexpress which offered me the box with lowest price+shipping. It didnt involve any custom. Cost was around 4500 INR. Through credit card and it was delivered in 10 days. I stay in Gurgaon.. I hope this helps.. I would suggest to go for Beelink brand. They even have their website...

hey hemant1909 can u tell me H96 Pro plays DTS and DD multichannel Audio through Spdif and HDMI or not
Yes it does play the DTS as well as the DD formats. Even the dolby true hd has been playing on this. Only issue I faced was that the above sound were not working with Kodi 17.0 which came pre installed. I un installed the same and installed Kodi 16.1 from the play store, after which it was all working. True HD only played on MX player pro... I use HDMI pass through..

Does any one of you know, which is a good media player with 7.1 analogue out (Including HD audio decoding on board)?

My AVR does not have HDMI so decoding has to happen in the player itself. Any pointers in the right direction?

Back