amp for old pioneer hifi speakers

muso

Hi everyone :).

I am looking for an amplifier to power a set of old pioneer hi-fi speakers (they are in very good condition and I really love the sound they produce :p). The main unit consisting of the cd player and the cassette player is wrecked & I don't want to get it serviced because I feel it occupies too much space:D.

A simple stereo amplifier that could power the speakers (35watts each & 4 ohms impedance) will do. I'll be connecting my dvd player and tata sky box to the television using the rca jacks and using the tv-out to connect the amplifier to the television.

I would like the price of it to be under 3k but i can extend it up to 5k.

Help me out guys, pls :p

Thanks in Advance :)

What is ur location?
Have one pioneer A 117 ( 2 x 30 watts RMS power into 8 ohms) very powerful for low wattage.
Can ship - without shipping price RS 4000
In very good working condition

Hemant

Hi everyone :).

I am looking for an amplifier to power a set of old pioneer hi-fi speakers (they are in very good condition and I really love the sound they produce :p). The main unit consisting of the cd player and the cassette player is wrecked & I don't want to get it serviced because I feel it occupies too much space:D.

A simple stereo amplifier that could power the speakers (35watts each & 4 ohms impedance) will do. I'll be connecting my dvd player and tata sky box to the television using the rca jacks and using the tv-out to connect the amplifier to the television.

I would like the price of it to be under 3k but i can extend it up to 5k.

Help me out guys, pls :p

Thanks in Advance :)

Hi,
I have one amplifier Technics, Model SU-A600 MK2 , Made in Japan for sale in Delhi. It si 40X40 Watts and is in good condition. Expects Rs.5000/-
Here you can get some idea of the amp:
Review | Technics SU-A600Mk3 amplifier Geoffrey Horn | Page

Hi,

I have one Pioneer amplifier (Pioneer A-8), which I am going to be putting on sale very soon on the forum. It is a heavy amplifier and is rated a healthy 90Watts per channel. The sound signature is very neutral and the build quality is very robust. It would pair well with your Pioneer speakers. I am expecting 10k for the same. I have serviced the amplifier and it works like a charm. Let me know if you would be interested. I can send you the pics and a detailed description on your email id. You are most welcome to audition the same as well. I am based out of Delhi.

Hi,

Another amplifier I have which I am again looking to sell off is a Rotel RA-312. It is rated around 45watts. The amplifier packs a punch and delivers smooth vocals with a punch bass. The Amp has a wooden casing with a silver front plate. As per my usage the amplifier has amazing Mids. I am looking to sell the same as I am upgrading my entire gear.

I am expecting 5ks for the amplifier. Lemme know if you shall be interested. I can send you more details and pics then.

Regards,
Kartick

thanks for the quick reply :). i'll be more than glad if you guys could suggest me a stereo amplifier that would match well with my speakers. and i am a novice in the field of electronics and hi-fi gear :p. can a 8ohm amplifier be used to power my speakers cos it says it is 4ohms????

cheers,
-muso

Interested in a Topping TP-20 MK2 for 3K?

I've read great reviews about that little amp and your asking price also fits well within my budget. My only concern is about pairing it to my speakers. My speakers are rated at 35watts each with 4 ohms impedance.

Please let me know if the Topping TP-20 MK2 amp can be paired with my speakers.

Thanks in advance,
-muso

Hi,

Another amplifier I have which I am again looking to sell off is a Rotel RA-312. It is rated around 45watts. The amplifier packs a punch and delivers smooth vocals with a punch bass. The Amp has a wooden casing with a silver front plate. As per my usage the amplifier has amazing Mids. I am looking to sell the same as I am upgrading my entire gear.

I am expecting 5ks for the amplifier. Lemme know if you shall be interested. I can send you more details and pics then.

Regards,
Kartick

the pioneer amp is way out of my budget. will the rotel amp pair well with my pioneer speakers? they are rated at 35w each with with 4 ohms impedance. kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance,
-muso

the pioneer amp is way out of my budget. will the rotel amp pair well with my pioneer speakers? they are rated at 35w each with with 4 ohms impedance. kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance,
-muso

Hi Muso,

I have used this amp with my Optonica floor stander speakers which are also rated at 30watts each at 4ohms and this amplifier works perfectly with them. So I think according to the specs, it would drive your speakers pretty well. Let me know if you would be interested.
Cheers,
Kartick

Hello Karthik,

yes, i can afford the price you have quoted. would it be possible for you to ship the amp to my current location if i provide you with the address. also i would like to know which mode of payment you would prefer. also, i would like you to send me some pictures of the amp to see the condition it is in. I reside in chennai, by the way.

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers,
-Muso

Hello Karthik,

yes, i can afford the price you have quoted. would it be possible for you to ship the amp to my current location if i provide you with the address. also i would like to know which mode of payment you would prefer. also, i would like you to send me some pictures of the amp to see the condition it is in. I reside in chennai, by the way.

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers,
-Muso

Hi Muso,

I would have to check with the courier company about the shipping charges. Please provide me with your email id so that I can provide you with some pictures.

Cheers
Kartick

Hi,

Just want to know if your Pioneer Integrated Amplifier A-8 is still available. Ist it in the excellent running condition?

Thanks.

Hey Ray,

Yes it is available. Infact I am using it as my primary amp these days. Brings a different vintage flavour altogether to the listening experience. All features up and running perfectly. You are most welcome to audition and check it for yourself. Where are you based out of ? If you shall be interested, PM for further details.

Cheers
Kartick

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back