Amplifier buying options. Friend from USA again

seker

Hi All,
Many of you know that I supposed to get Dynaudio emit m20. I'm just holding on to it tell now because I was too busy with job. If get deal on good amp I will buy speakers from India or vice versa
Currently my friend is visiting usa and he will be coming back to India on 18th. Point is he can accommodate up to 15kg may be 20kg.
Looking to buy an integrated amp. Saw Anthem 225 on Amazon for USD 1000 OR PARASOUND P3&A23 COMBO @USD 1000. I Know the risk involved but I don't mind buying better deal products. Even B stock or display unit suggestions are welcome.

I'm on a search already. Your pms or reply suggestions will help me. I will remember you forever :eek:hyeah:
This time I don't want miss the opportunity!!!

Last edited:
Try the NuPrime amplifiers especially the IDA 8.. It is not too expensive and also has a DAC inbuilt, has enough power to drive your speakers and is easy for your friend to carry.

a Totem Rainmaker or Dreamcatcher - depending on your room size will be something nice to get.

Amps - its better to audition get here.

Service matters more in case of electronics

@marsilians,If it is parasound then integrated. other than that i would consider integrated.

@panditji, thats new that i hear now! let me quickly check on that!!!

@sound_cycle, Really interesting. Not looking at the review just going through the site info....

@oracle1974 $1000

@mpw i found the totems sound too thin.

Last edited:
@seker - Totem hawk is one of the most musical speakers better than much more expensive options including Harbeth when working with high amplification. Not as great for HT though.

You may want to check audiogon.com for good deals.
Kefls50 are available on audiogon within your budget.
Not sure whether you have decided on speakers or amp to get.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back