Model Harman Kardon HK6550
50 W RMS x 2 with very 0.1% THD
Do NOT go on its JUST 50 WATTS THIS IS HIGH CURRENT AMPLIFIER WHAT HARMAN IS FAMOUS FOR. SOUNDS FAR FAR MORE POWERFUL. Sounded more powerful than some 120 watt amps.
Please google for Harman high current technology.
My Name is Hemant Location Sanpada , Vashi , Navi Mumbai
Price Rs 16000 only , price without shipping
Surface shipping charges Rs 1000 Extra
Fully working condition ,please do not ask again , customers can test the ano.
Please google search for further details ,service manual , manual etc. A site called this amplifiers big hidden surprise.
This amp has both moving magnet and coil phono stages built in. IT HAS PHONO AMP WITH BOTH MM & MC INPUTS.
Also speakers can take banana type inputs.
Pre and power amps separable
Near mint almost new condition, some scratches on top ,fully working
Heavy 9.2 kgs!!!
Specs from net
Power output: 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms (stereo)
Frequency response: 1Hz to 150kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
Damping factor: 69
Input sensitivity: 0.12mV (MC), 2.2mV (MM), 135mV (line)
Signal to noise ratio: 76dB (MC), 80dB (MM), 81dB (line)
Dimensions: 443 x 134 x 359mm
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.