Amplifier Switch

Redroses098

Hello!
Let me start by simply saying I need an amplifier switch and I don't know what that is, where to get one, or what to do with it.

My father has a vintage sound system (turntable, tape deck, cd changer, huge stereo speakers) that hasn't worked in about a decade, but he won't replace it because he's in his 70s and still proud as f#ck he diy'd this thing back in the day. Keeps insisting the only thing he needs to bring it all back to life is an amplifier switch. Help?

Hello!
Let me start by simply saying I need an amplifier switch and I don't know what that is, where to get one, or what to do with it.

My father has a vintage sound system (turntable, tape deck, cd changer, huge stereo speakers) that hasn't worked in about a decade, but he won't replace it because he's in his 70s and still proud as f#ck he diy'd this thing back in the day. Keeps insisting the only thing he needs to bring it all back to life is an amplifier switch. Help?

Try posting pictures of the unit, the amplifier section, rear panel, etc. Maybe then a FM can advice. However, since your father built it, he should be the perfect man to explain what is exactly needed.

MaSh

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back