Amplifiers Denon vs Marantz vs Pioneer and Speakers

khersandy

Hi

I need an amplifier for my entertainment room, size 10*17.5. The basic requirement over there is to play movies (70%) and music (30%).

I also want to connect another room with this amp, however the same would be used for only playing ambience music.

Could someone suggest which is a good option from Denon 2312 vs Marantz 5006 vs Pioneer VSX 921.

I would also need help on matching speakers with the same, I am looking for satellite speakers in the entertainment room and the other room as well. I have had a demo of Quad Speakers on a Pioneer 0921 and Denon 3912. What could be the other suggestions around speakers a 5.1 system in entertainment room and only 2 speakers in the other room.

Could you also suggest some dealers in NCR for the options.

Cheers

Last edited:
Well the Denon 2312 is a step up from the Marantz 5006.
Another option would be the Onkyo 809.

When it comes to a 5.1 setup it all boils down to your budget

Thanks..Some people say Marantz is better as the base version in itself gives you all the features. What would be your reason for recommending the same?

My budget inclusive of speakers would 1.5-1.75 lacs.

As per other knowledgeable people on the forum, Marantz is more musical and Denon is better suited for movies.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back