An Admirer of HFV

Yogeex

Hi Guys...

I have been using Hifivision for some time without saying anything. Until recently when a Samsung brandshop dealer nearly cheated me by giving a 3076 hrs run TV for a big price. I could find out the loophole through this forum so thanks for the commendable help. I educated myself and today the store guys were asking how you checked the Plasma usage hours. :clapping:

One quick question... since the plasmas are phasing out and equivalent options i.e. OLED are pretty expensive, should I lock a plasma for next few years until prices come down as they will. No exceptions! Moore's law.

Have decided to go for Samsung 43H4900 to wait until OLED prices are buyer friendly as I am am big quality buff.

Thanks for educating me.

Don't worry abt plasma technology getting phased out... As long as you have manufacture's warranty and extended warranty (after std warranty), you are safe assuming something uncertain happens....

Otherwise it should last thru...

Hi,

I have been using Pioneer Plasma since 2006 but I can tell you (of course personal preference) I still like my Plasma TV over LCD and LED TV simply because the "black is black".

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back