Android phone Bridge/PPoE dialer

lockerz1

I have bought a new moto e. I have a BSNL Dataone broadband connection at home and I connect to the internet through my PC while using the Bridge mode of the wifi modem/router. I am using the standard Windows 7 dialer where I have to input my username and password of BSNL Dataone. If I have to connect my Android phone to the broadband I have to switch from Bridge mode to PPoE mode in the wifi modem/router. I need to know whether there is any dialer for android phones where I can manually input the username and password to connect from the Bridge mode itself, instead of changing the modem/router to PPoE mode?

P.S - I could not find a separate Android Category so I am posting it here. If the admin feels that there is a separate category for this query, then the admin can move this thread to that category. Thank you.

As a workaround consider using the Teamviewer app to remotely run the PC dialer. This will, no doubt require the PC to be powered up.

Also, I sense that IFFFT might come handy in such a scenario although I'm not sure how exactly.

If you figure it out please post your solution.

Even if you can find a dialer for Android (which I could not btw), you will only be able to connect the phone and no other device (PC for example).
But what is the problem of using PPoE, why do you have to use it in bridge mode?

I sense that IFFFT might come handy in such a scenario although I'm not sure how exactly.
6zCN

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back