ANR's Devadasu and Ghantasala on Vinyl

coolsat

I have been buying and listening to a lot of vinyl of late and was listening to a fantastic old LP of Bhanumathi (P Bhanumathii, popular Telugu songs) last night after dusting it out of my collection and cleaning it with my Spin Clean MK2. It sounded out of the world and it seemed like she was singing right in front of me.

I started doing some looking up of another favorite artist of mine, Ghantasala and could not come up with any place that has his vinyls that I can buy. Does anyone in the forum have any place recommendation that I can contact to get Ghantasala records ( songs from films like ANR's Devadas among others)?

Thanks,

I managed to get a 1973 release of this from an Indian site. Needless to say that after cleaning it well it sounds outstanding!

I have been buying and listening to a lot of vinyl of late and was listening to a fantastic old LP of Bhanumathi (P Bhanumathii, popular Telugu songs) last night after dusting it out of my collection and cleaning it with my Spin Clean MK2. It sounded out of the world and it seemed like she was singing right in front of me.

I started doing some looking up of another favorite artist of mine, Ghantasala and could not come up with any place that has his vinyls that I can buy. Does anyone in the forum have any place recommendation that I can contact to get Ghantasala records ( songs from films like ANR's Devadas among others)?

Thanks,

Try to get the vinyl of 'Gundamma Katha' Telugu film and music by Ghantasala.

Thanks,
Hi I have some Telugu LPs

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back