• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Anthem Statement D2V + Integra research rda 7

Rega

rifasforu

I want to sell my excellent condition Processor power combo.Details are below

Processor
Anthem statement d2v
Ownership-Second -Purchased from balagopalan(hfm)around 9 months back
Condition-Excellent condition with arc kit and remote,no box
Reason for sale-Upgrading to atmos
FEATURES
Below, I touch on important features and technical highlights for the Statement PD2v and P5. For a more in-depth review of design details for these products, visit the Anthem web site: www.anthemav.com.
D2v Audio:
•Supports separate Movie and Music speaker system configurations.
•Extensive bass management, center channel EQ, and low frequency notch filter options. Subwoofer crossover frequencies can be set on for each channel, in very fine 5Hz increments.
•Provides separate EQ trim options for each input.
•All HDMI inputs are connected through TMDS (Timing Minimized Differential Signaling) timing regenerators and multiplexers, which are said to be helpful in “cleaning up a noisy/jittery source, or when a long or low-quality cable is being used.
•24-bit/192kHZ DAC, with 128X oversampling and 24/192 upsampling for all digital inputs.
•ADC functions with resolution up to 24-bit/192kHz levels.
•High-accuracy digital clocking system.
•Dual proprietary Anthem DSP processors (800 MIPS total) for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding.
•Support for AnthemLogic and various THX/THX Ultra2 surround sound modes geared for use with two-channel audio sources.
•Balanced AES/EBU digital audio input.
•Balanced stereo analog audio input.
•Full complement of single-ended and balanced 7.1-channel analog audio outputs—both offering support for dual center channels and dual subwoofers.
•Analog-Direct available on all inputs.
•Very high quality circuit boards and parts (e.g., “audio grade” film capacitors and operational amplifiers, low-ESR electrolytic capacitors, “audio grade” signal coupling capacitors, 1000µF ADC reference voltage decoupling capacitors, etc.).

Power amplifier
Integra research(BAT) RDA 7
Power output: 150 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo), 150W (7 channel)
Frequency response: 3.5Hz to 250kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
Damping factor: 40
Input sensitivity: 1.2V
Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
Dimensions: 450 x 195 x 596mm
Weight: 51kg
Interested parties please pm me
EXPECTED PRICE -3.2LAKHS
IMG_2841.jpg IMG_2842.jpg IMG_2829.jpg IMG_2832.jpg

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

rbalagopalan

Thanks for referring me. I directly imported the Statement D2V. Best Processor i have owned. Video processing is unsurpassed. Great combo. Good luck for your sale Rifas.