Any descent resort in Waynad

hemanth.hg

Hi all,

I'm planning for a three day outing in Wayanad (during mid of May), could you guys suggest any decent & economical resort in waynad(any town in waynad like Kalpetta,katikulam). My budget is around 1.5K to 3K per day.

Thanks,
Hemanth.

yeah Rem, and the best part is that it is every bit as good as described in the website. When we saw it on the site and booked we were apprehensive it might turn out to be all marketing, but it's 100% accurate.

hey Rem, you're based in Blr/tvm you can make that trip any time man!

and hemanth, do consider stretching your budget to make this place, it's worth it.

Wow, the place looks beautiful! Will plan to make a "boys" trip when I am in India. Trekking is not suitable for families:D

Thanks for letting us know about this resort psychotropic!

is this solo or with family? if it is solo Welcome to Fringe Ford would be within your budget and it's absolutely lovely....and their per head per night cost includes all meals, tea, coffee, snacks, trekking guide etc.,

We stayed in a tree house (bamboo cottage) in Welcome to Ente Veedu
It was a great experience.
The owner is a lady who is kind and prepares delecious traditional kerala food (I still remember the kerala paratha and fish curry we ate there :licklips: )
There is play are for kids too.

The best part is, We stayed there for 2 nights and 1 day (reached by night) and the lady refused to accept payment for the second day!! So it was only one day rent in total.

Must try.

wow Blasto...........it is realy blasting place...............I will plan too very soon.......")
very beautifull indeed.

We stayed at a place called Marmalade Springs and thoroughly enjoyed it-they have a website. I think it may be a little over your budget, but hey negotiating is always possible!

hey Rem, you're based in Blr/tvm you can make that trip any time man!

and hemanth, do consider stretching your budget to make this place, it's worth it.

Its not the distance Psycho resort looks like a place where you can enjoy with your friends, more for bachelors than for a couple and a baby :)

Back