Any experience buying from ooberpad

Shan

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a Pioneer PL-990 turntable. When I searched online, it was available in Amazon, ooberpad and some other sites.

The price quoted in ooberpad seems to be lower than other sites, but when I contacted them, they are telling that I need to pay 100% upfront and need to wait for 25-30 days for delivery which is too long imo.

I am not sure whether the site itself is authentic.

Please let me know if anybody here has any experience in buying items from ooberpad.

Regards,
Shan

When I was buying my HT, I compared quotes from ooberpad with the local offline dealers and the latter had better offers. It also helps to be able to walk into a store in case something doesn't go right.

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a Pioneer PL-990 turntable. When I searched online, it was available in Amazon, ooberpad and some other sites.

The price quoted in ooberpad seems to be lower than other sites, but when I contacted them, they are telling that I need to pay 100% upfront and need to wait for 25-30 days for delivery which is too long imo.

I am not sure whether the site itself is authentic.

Please let me know if anybody here has any experience in buying items from ooberpad.

Regards,
Shan
go for pioneer plx 500..

Hi
Shan. Congratulations for your PLX500. Enjoy the amazing vinyls and also let us know how do you feel
Regards
Bhaskar
Hi Bhaskar,
It sounds pretty good, but was disappointed by low output from line output (150mV/1KHz) which is not sufficient for my setup. Planning to build one preamplifier (Not phono) with OPA2134 or similar such device.
Regards,
Shan

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back