Any feedback on Primeabgb?

Santy

I am looking for a BD drive for my HTPC. This one seems to be the best bet.
Buy Online LG WH14NS40 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter in India

Has anyone bought anything from them? I understand that they are around for quite many years with their brick and mortar store in Lam road, but how reliable are they for online purchase?

Also any suggestion on how this would score in PQ when compared to a mid-level standalone BDP? I have a Radeon HD7850 on my PC.

This drive is very good, I have the same one. Price is also attractive. I have never shopped with primeabgb, so can't say about their reliability.

I am looking for a BD drive for my HTPC. This one seems to be the best bet.
Buy Online LG WH14NS40 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter in India

Has anyone bought anything from them? I understand that they are around for quite many years with their brick and mortar store in Lam road, but how reliable are they for online purchase?

Also any suggestion on how this would score in PQ when compared to a mid-level standalone BDP? I have a Radeon HD7850 on my PC.

i did order from them a year back, did not face any issues that time.

I brought some RAM and other items during my HTPC build couple of years back. No issues with their service and delivery. As you are in Mumbai and I think they are also based in Mumbai you should get the delivery pretty fast or may be hand delivered :eek:hyeah: check it out...

Last edited:
I had ordered a couple of items from them a year back and the items were shipped to Hyderabad without any issues.

I'd bought a couple of SSDs from them (two separate purchases) about a year back. I got them with no issues both times.

i bought the same product last year from them. no issues with the product or service.

I bought heatsink paste tube "Arctic Silver Incorporated - Arctic Silver 5" from them. This was 2-3years back. Service was good for this sundry item. Well packed and delivered within week to Pune with proper bill.

Have bought a HD Dock, Media player etc from their store at Lamington Road, no problems till date.

Spiro
Yes I have seen their store (did mention in original post) but this Mumbai traffic is overwhelming for me to bear. And reaching there before they are closed for the day is another challenge given my schedules.

@others
Thanks for the feedback.

I think they have issues with road permit etc., so its better first confirm about the delivery, I personally have never bought anything from them, the price is lowest in India (online) I guess

I am using a ASUS BD writer with my HTPC (Radeon HD 6670) for last one year, PQ wise its comparable with the standalone BDPs (PIONEER 450,LG 550), two biggest advantages I have observed is the loading time and region free mod, its probably easiest to make a BD HTPC region free, just make sure you have the required software such as POWER DVD 10/11/12, rest is very very convenient, I never had any issue with Blu-ray menus and of course you get 5.1 signal, though I am not particular about DTS MA, DOLBY etc.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back