Any feedback on the current pricing of Sony 42W900B

The pricing definitely changes according to your region and the store. A local shopkeeper at my place (Karad, Maharashtra) was offering it for 79k; without BluRay Player he agreed to close the deal at 76k.

I did some price check in Mumbai last week. Vijay Sales and Croma at Prabhadevi both offered it for 80k and were not ready to cancel the BluRay player.

I purchased my TV from Croma at Lower Parel. He initially quoted 80k, but after bargaining came down to 74k. (I don't know how he was ready to sell it at this price) Plus I used my HDFC Debit Card which added additional 3k cashback. The price came down to 71k. They really couldn't cancel the BluRay player so gifted it to me at this price. I am planning to sell the player that will give me another 5 - 6k off.

I also did price check at Alfa @ Irla, they were selling it for 77k and were ready to cancel the BluRay, which brought down the price to 73.5k.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back