Any good dealer who creates good subwoofer boxes?

HTuser

Hi All,

I am planning to install Hertz HX 250 (or HX 300) in my car (Swift Dzire)

I would like to make a good ported subwoofer box for the same which provides extension up to 40Hz (at least in case of Hx 250 and 35Hz in case of HX 300).

Any good dealer who makes good subwoofer box , dealer should consider dimensions, port size, volume calculations etc. to meet the requirements.

Regards,

Hi there,
First up I like to thank you for your thread in general as it contained a brand I did not know about as yet, and as I'm always on the search for something unique I very much believe HERTZ is extremly interesting with its program on offer!

Anyway, I also did researched your car type and had a look at some Images as it seems this model is mainly for India were you live. It mite be that you to my believe wont find a good builder of subwoofer enclosure in your country, but maybe I'm also could be wrong who knows! I truly think that such a woofer would need some kind of a Custom made enclosure for sure, but which will also take over most of your compartment space!

There are better ways of creating a big bass then just using a sub as large as that!!! Remember that you have a 4 door car, and most likely you will also transport passengers at times and need to use your compartment space as well I assume?

I attach an Image for you with a custom made item running a speaker each box with 1200 Watt (600 RMS) down to 60 Hz (factory specs) & with the PR as far down as around 40 Hz Etc.

rgs UpperCut

ForeverYoung Size No2b.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back