Any Good Deals On 3-D Blu-Ray Players

miroflex

Hi all,

I am planning to buy a Blu-Ray Player with 3-D capability. I would welcome advice on what to buy and where to buy. Any information on good deals available would be welcome.

Regards.

hi

Hi all,

I am planning to buy a Blu-Ray Player with 3-D capability. I would welcome advice on what to buy and where to buy. Any information on good deals available would be welcome.

Regards.

hi

The best bet is purchasing PS4
Since PS4 pro is out second hand PS4 will be cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does PS4 support most of the video format? Because I have a PS3. When I play any BD DVD Disc, it handles it but when I try to play any .mkv video files stored in a USB drive, the PS3 is unable to play the content and displays "Video format not supported".

I would suggest to buy Pioneer 3d Blu Ray Player. It supports most of the format. Also you can go for new X-Box One. I am hearing it has wide range of codec support.

Thanks and Regards
Sujit

Does PS4 support most of the video format? Because I have a PS3. When I play any BD DVD Disc, it handles it but when I try to play any .mkv video files stored in a USB drive, the PS3 is unable to play the content and displays "Video format not supported".

I would suggest to buy Pioneer 3d Blu Ray Player. It supports most of the format. Also you can go for new X-Box One. I am hearing it has wide range of codec support.

Thanks and Regards
Sujit

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have pioneer bdp 180, which I feel is an excellent choice. Plays almost every format which I throws at it

I am using sony s580 and its PQ processing is good, if you have budget you can look OPPO

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I was bought at usa $100 and step down transformer rs.600, but india it will be costly, but only grey market we can region free and my friend was bought rs.12000 for sony s380.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back