any JTR subwoofer owners here ?

I haven't! My opinion is simply based on the (admittedly) subjective reviews of owners out on AVS Forum. That and the fact that they seem to be at/near the top of folks' choice in blind listening tests at multiple GTG's organized by members of aforementioned forum.
Haha.. same.. have read a lot about them last year..

JTR can be crowned as the king of the subwoofers commercially available to the customers.
I would love to own a pair of their S2 subs. And the ULF 4000 is unmatched for its deep bass extension.
DataBass has tested these subs and the results speak for themself.
However, my first choice for sub would be quad Submersive HP+i.

Edit: Mark Seaton Subs and JTR Subs are in a league of their own. Most customers who moved from the highly regarded SVS, Rythmik, etc.. to the Seaton and JTR never came back to any other brand. Funk also makes great subs, but they are considered luxurious brands, hence more expensive.

Last edited:
hi,anybody owns jtr sub as am looking forward for info,tia
Again u got a JTR upgrade bite Vikram...Ha ha...
Very well based on reviews ..it should be an awesome sub ,but sadly many of us in India will not be knowing JTR unless they are very serious about there HT.Even some of JTR speakers models don't require a dedicated sub is what I read.
Again u may require a dedicated Acousticaly treated room to handle these speakers IMO.
Sadly One more part ...there is no dealers in our Country,even if it is there ,it may cost an Atom Bomb....
Alternatively u can look for Seaton subs too ...since our Liverpool FM already has it.

Again u got a JTR upgrade bite Vikram...Ha ha...
Very well based on reviews ..it should be an awesome sub ,but sadly many of us in India will not be knowing JTR unless they are very serious about there HT.Even some of JTR speakers models don't require a dedicated sub is what I read.
Again u may require a dedicated Acousticaly treated room to handle these speakers IMO.
Sadly One more part ...there is no dealers in our Country,even if it is there ,it may cost an Atom Bomb....
Alternatively u can look for Seaton subs too ...since our Liverpool FM already has it.
@liverpool_for_life which model of seaton do you have ?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back