Any link to get Vinyl records in Dehradun

mjo

I am in Dehradun currently and trying to explore if I could get any records here. Please provide any pointer to see/buy records in Dehradun.

Regards,
MJo

Lots of old, retired people live in Dehradun especially from the defence background.. Try and place a couple of ads in the local papers and who knows you might stumble on a huge collection...

Lots of old, retired people live in Dehradun especially from the defence background.. Try and place a couple of ads in the local papers and who knows you might stumble on a huge collection...
You are right @panditji , it is a retirement destination. I tried around asking with no luck so far.
Not here for long time so, I was looking for some market or some area where I could explore.

Do also try the Stickjaws at Ellora bakers...
While the music shop was closed, I went to Ellora and got some Stickjaws and rusks.
Slightly off topic but.....okay
Stickjawas are toffees made from butter, caramel and sugar. Very tasty and it does not stick to jaws.
Ellora bakers are very famous and loved bakers in Dehradun. People here are found of their rusks, cake and cookies.

Finally I was able to get 2 records from Pratap Music Hall. There were around 50-60 records and most of them were English.
I purchased
1. Runa Laila - Sincerely Yours.
2. Gharonda. This is my first 45 RPM 12" record.
Coincidently, 3 our of 4 songs in Gaharonda are also sung by Runa Laila.
Thanks again @anirudh panwar .

Note: I selected 2 more records (Disco Diwane by Nazia Hasan and another I forgot the name) but as uncle had put price tag of 1500 per record, I skipped buying these 2.

Finally I was able to get 2 records from Pratap Music Hall. There were around 50-60 records and most of them were English.
I purchased

Note: I selected 2 more records (Disco Diwane by Nazia Hasan and another I forgot the name) but as uncle had put price tag of 1500 per record, I skipped buying these 2.
You should have bought the Disco Dewane record. It is a fantastic sounding record with some great songs. 1500 is a bit steep - I got it for 1200 in near mint condition.

Didn't pickup Disco Diwane because I already got it. Had I not had this record already, Runa Laila would have got dropped :)

You can go to shop at FRI road on right side very old shop near venus music shop. You can get old record and some CDs too in cheap.

I am in Dehradun currently and trying to explore if I could get any records here. Please provide any pointer to see/buy records in Dehradun.

Regards,
MJo
Hi, there is a seller in Kota who gives an exhaustive list and ships it to your location. Seller number 9214596220. Have bought around 30 records from him. Good quality, good packing and shipping. Thanks.

Regards,
MJo
Hello, I'm from jaipur, if you wish I can safely courier lots of PLs to you. If interested call me on 7976418273.

I purchased

Did they have any new musicians’ records too? Like Taylor Swifter or Shawn mendes? Also can they make it available on demand too?

I purchased

Hi, I was wondering if they have vinyls of new English artists too, like Taylor Swift and Shawn mendes. Also can they make them available on demand..
I’d appreciate it if you could please clarify.
Thanks

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back