Any price estimates/gusses on sony x9000H and its release date in India?

Rahulv

Hi guys. I am looking for a new TV and the x9000H looks very promising. Especially in dark environment movie watching. My only concern is the price at which it will be launched and when. Would it be priced lesser than the current pricing of x950g ?

Hi guys. I am looking for a new TV and the x9000H looks very promising. Especially in dark environment movie watching. My only concern is the price at which it will be launched and when. Would it be priced lesser than the current pricing of x950g ?

Someone on the other thread mentioned that an offline retailer quoted 1.30L for 55 inch variant. If this is true, then its a shame. Anything under 1 Lac would be a win.
In Western markets, X900H is priced under X950G, hopefully Sony India follows global pricing trends. Fingers crossed

Cheers

Someone on the other thread mentioned that an offline retailer quoted 1.30L for 55 inch variant. If this is true, then its a shame. Anything under 1 Lac would be a win.
In Western markets, X900H is priced under X950G, hopefully Sony India follows global pricing trends. Fingers crossed

Cheers
Yes, it should be priced strategically because the tv has been reviewed as to offer best value for money and that is the reason its sale is going strong in US market. They should price it like the same in Indian Market especially in the current scenario. Somewhere i read that it will be released in august end. It think they will release it keeping festive season in mind.

Yeah you are right. Actually i do not game much. X900h is a good tv overall and if it costs less than x950g current prices, it would be worth considering. But I have my own doubts on that. I do not think the 65 inch x9000h would cost 1.5 L or less in offline market.

Yeah you are right. Actually i do not game much. X900h is a good tv overall and if it costs less than x950g current prices, it would be worth considering. But I have my own doubts on that. I do not think the 65 inch x9000h would cost 1.5 L or less in offline market.
someone got a quote of 1.9 lakhs for 65 x9000h which is ridiculous. I got my 65C9 OLED for less than that.

C9 is one of the best tvs 2019-20 has seen. I would have also got the same for 65 inch or x950g. As i am looking for 75 inch , so oled is not an option for me. Currently looking for x8000H or x950g. Now waiting for diwali to see if prices can reduce. But this time the situation is different and i have less hopes for any great deals.

C9 is one of the best tvs 2019-20 has seen. I would have also got the same for 65 inch or x950g. As i am looking for 75 inch , so oled is not an option for me. Currently looking for x8000H or x950g. Now waiting for diwali to see if prices can reduce. But this time the situation is different and i have less hopes for any great deals.
950G is miles ahead of x8000h. If you can, go for X950g

65 inch variant pricing is weird in India hence I am not even considering it. I am planning to get the PS5 when it comes out so my ideal choice would be X900H if its priced under X950G, anything more I would go with X950G or Q70R without blinking.

HDMI 2.1 is good to have feature and next gen consoles will probably not even take full advantage.

Very true. Even I am waiting for the price on x900h. If it costs more than x950g current pricing it is better to go with x950g. I am curious to know if you have recently enquired on the prices of q70r and at what prices is it available in offline. I believe that sony x950g has a good value to price ratio but i did not enquire much on q70r in market. All things said, sony is very notorious in sale pricing/offers. I have seen samsung and Lg go with buy one get one tv free (inferior model) which translates into equivalent discount but i have not seen good deals from sony. Even at reliance digital they are very reluctant to give any discount on sony.

Very true. Even I am waiting for the price on x900h. If it costs more than x950g current pricing it is better to go with x950g. I am curious to know if you have recently enquired on the prices of q70r and at what prices is it available in offline. I believe that sony x950g has a good value to price ratio but i did not enquire much on q70r in market. All things said, sony is very notorious in sale pricing/offers. I have seen samsung and Lg go with buy one get one tv free (inferior model) which translates into equivalent discount but i have not seen good deals from sony. Even at reliance digital they are very reluctant to give any discount on sony.

Q70R is going as low as 90k at Reliance Digital & Vijay Sales. I am confident if the stock availability is not an issue, Q70R should be available for 80k with cashbacks and discounts. X950G is currently as low as 1.02L and should follow similar suit. Choosing between a 80k Q70R & a 90k X950G will be a task.
I am expecting good discounts this Diwali at least on par with last year.

And Sony would be a fool to price X900H above X950G. X950G's picture processing is much better than X900H and performs better in almost every aspect except local dimming and some gaming features. Indian consumers dont care much about HDMI 2.1, hence pricing X900H higher than X950G would be a huge failure for them in my opinion.

And Sony would be a fool to price X900H above X950G. X950G's picture processing is much better than X900H and performs better in almost every aspect except local dimming and some gaming features. Indian consumers dont care much about HDMI 2.1, hence pricing X900H higher than X950G would be a huge failure for them in my opinion.
Sony would be foolish to price their products unreasonably high? That boat sailed years ago, lol.

Yes even though x9000h has fewer zones i have read that it has better local dimming algorithm. Overall x950g and x900h will have comparable picture and one cannot go wrong with either one of them. Take whichever is cheaper at the festive season. I wonder if at 75 inches q70r is cheaper than x950g.

I just read on Rtings that X950G doesnt have native support for even 2k@120 fps and can only be forced whereas Q70R does. Can anyone help me understand why?

Don’t know about their intent to launch.

But if you think about it, it makes economical sense for the company to keep both at exclusive sizes, rather than launch both in all sizes.

Demand may be low, so they may be consolidating their range. X900h they can sell at a similar price to the x9500g. X9500h, they can charge a premium as there will be no other option at the top end.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back