Any reviews on Wharfedale Diamond 225?

Evan I am looking for for any review and feedback.
Planning to demo once available locally.

It would be great if any mumbai FM had demo of this post the views..

Thanks,

Hi

I heard the Wharfedale 225, they are nice and give a slight warm signature to music, good spatial for movies...ofcourse all depends on which AVR you are running the speakers on and Audyssey settings etc etc.

There are quite a number of FMs on HFV who are using Wharfedale speakers, perhaps a search in forums page would help....

There are also other brands available which you should audition or see You Tube videos to get some idea......take your time and decide wisely.....

If budget is a constraint, look at the for sale by owner section or hi fi ads....good pre owned stuff being sold....some available with warranty too....all the best

Hi

I heard the Wharfedale 225, they are nice and give a slight warm signature to music, good spatial for movies...ofcourse all depends on which AVR you are running the speakers on and Audyssey settings etc etc.

There are quite a number of FMs on HFV who are using Wharfedale speakers, perhaps a search in forums page would help....

There are also other brands available which you should audition or see You Tube videos to get some idea......take your time and decide wisely.....

If budget is a constraint, look at the for sale by owner section or hi fi ads....good pre owned stuff being sold....some available with warranty too....all the best
Wharfedale is wonderful for vocals and warm sounding ....

How is wharfedales 225 bass?

So did anyone finally get to hear the Diamond 225 ?
Supposedly very good in other reviews. They claim bass goes down to 40 Hz ! Need to hear that to believe it.

I have them. Very good for the money. I heard fellow FMs 220s which sounded very good as well but felt the bass was on the lighter side. These are more appropriate for my living room.

Hello friends,

Has anyone got chance to experience/review/audition Wharfedale Diamond 225?
Please share.

Thanks.
I wanted to share my experience with Wharfedale 225 and it will be great if it helps someone make a decision. I went with wharfedale 225 after seeing just the reviews online. I know it's not a great idea. But I did. I ended up owning the speakers with a denon 1312 avr. Worst decision ever. Hated the sound or rather noise. Luckily, the reviews were so encouraging for the speakers that I stayed with the spekaers and sold the AVR. Separated my music and movies. Got a simple surround setup with a bose 700 soundbar and setup the wharfedale 225s with a pure play stereo amp , in this case Harman Kardon 980 ( awesome deal second hand at 15k ) and tested it for 2 hours. Here's the finding.

Coilsnt believe they are the same speakers. They seem power hungry. But when u feed them, they rock especially the bass from the bottom. Vocals, rock, pink floyd, seemed magic. I tried onkyo stereo receivers , demon avrs, marantz were most recommended but what HK 980 gave me was unparalleled. So try the HK amps of possible. Rocking.

In my setup connectivity was what I worried about. I simply hooked an alexa echo dot I had and used the out 3.5 mm to aux rca in the amp and the result was astounding. Not only did I get stereo quality audio sound but also far voice recognition with Alexa !

Wharfedale 225, go for it and when it doubt, get a HK receiver. Solid built quality . HK 980 is an epic receiver.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back