Any speaker stands suggestions for POLK S20 on floor ?

manofx

It looks there are lot of expensive solutions out there .. is there any chance for budget and good sturdy stands ?

Please suggest

Thank you

Please ping FM @magma , he is the man behind sound foundation. He will suggest the right one for you. Btw, the model mentioned above will suit for lot of speaker models, kind of universal models.

i meant Polk S20.Unfortunately i bought these speakers anyway.Would be interested in finding a stand for it
Haha looks like we are on same boat .. but these stands seems very expensive .. Please let me also know if you find any :)

Haha looks like we are on same boat .. but these stands seems very expensive .. Please let me also know if you find any :)
yes i will.THinking about getting the nearby carpenter to build one.have to check price though

Sometimes i really wish to sell them off but then i thinking of the loss and then the added discomfort to go on speaker shopping in these pandemic times is what stops me.If i ever do then i will take my amp to the shop and pair it and hear before deciding

Hi

Do you have a budget that you are comfortable with ?

I do not know if you have spoken to me
But I can surely be reached at the number specified by my friends above

Sometimes i really wish to sell them off but then i thinking of the loss and then the added discomfort to go on speaker shopping in these pandemic times is what stops me.If i ever do then i will take my amp to the shop and pair it and hear before deciding
Hi

Do you have a budget that you are comfortable with ?

I do not know if you have spoken to me
But I can surely be reached at the number specified by my friends above
Try nila podiums, Coimbatore they fabricate and the owner is good in understanding our requirements.

I ordered the Onyx Stands from soundfoundations .. for 9800 pair ..

I yet need to receive them .. Hope I will be happy with my decision :)

I ordered the Onyx Stands from soundfoundations .. for 9800 pair ..

I yet need to receive them .. Hope I will be happy with my decision :)
Hi did you get the stands? How has the experience been? If you can share what kind of speakers you used them for and how were you placing them before the stands and sonic differences that would be most helpful

Hi did you get the stands? How has the experience been? If you can share what kind of speakers you used them for and how were you placing them before the stands and sonic differences that would be most helpful
I am Very happy with the quality and price they offered bro .. I used Polk S20 speakers on them .. You can see them in the attachment

This guy sent me Marine Grade spikes for these stands which are very high quality .. non magnetized and anti rush .. so yea once again for the price its pretty good.

Before I have no space to place these speakers .. they are too big for a bookshelfs .. obviously I needed these stands ..

When I arrange the front speakers in V shaped angle I can clearly notice the difference .. I started to feel sound coming from my monitor Screen not from left or right speaker .. Its good experience

You can hide the speaker cables as well from these stands i didnt do them in this image yet :p
HT.jpg

Last edited:
edit:-
thought it was addressed to me.Ignore the below comment:)
nope.Creating a Shelf in a cabinet i have.Once its over will move speakers there as stands could create space issues.Only issue in this cabinet i wont have much rear space between the speakers rear port and the shelf panel at the back.Thats what is concerning

Last edited:
I am Very happy with the quality and price they offered bro .. I used Polk S20 speakers on them .. You can see them in the attachment

This guy sent me Marine Grade spikes for these stands which are very high quality .. non magnetized and anti rush .. so yea once again for the price its pretty good.

Before I have no space to place these speakers .. they are too big for a bookshelfs .. obviously I needed these stands ..

When I arrange the front speakers in V shaped angle I can clearly notice the difference .. I started to feel sound coming from my monitor Screen not from left or right speaker .. Its good experience

You can hide the speaker cables as well from these stands i didnt do them in this image yet :p
View attachment 59029
looks cool.FInally someone found a stand for these humoungous speakers.How much space between the rear port and the door or the wall in the pic??

looks cool.FInally someone found a stand for these humoungous speakers.How much space between the rear port and the door or the wall in the pic??
9cm distance bro .. even if we dont give any distance no problem we have the powerport to breath the air.

edit:-
thought it was addressed to me.Ignore the below comment:)
nope.Creating a Shelf in a cabinet i have.Once its over will move speakers there as stands could create space issues.Only issue in this cabinet i wont have much rear space between the speakers rear port and the shelf panel at the back.Thats what is concerning
If your cabinet have left and right space to get air its fine bro no need to worry about rare space .. you can literally attach it to wall

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back