Any Sticky Thread for Advice on Buying Television

rsk11584

I almost researched many many months before buying an LED TV, and ultimately ended up with LG 43LJ525T last month.

https://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-43LJ525T

Only after buying the TV I realised my TV doesnt have Optical out ports or HDMI Arc Ports :( . I was so busy with researching the panel types that literally forgot about the Ports specifications, when comparing with a smart & non smart TV i was just told by the salesman that the smart tv has inbuilt wifi and i just calculated that i already have chromecast so why to get a smart TV. Then now i realised that LG Smart TV has bluetooth for intelligent pairing with soundbars, optical out port, Wifi, and even HDMI Arc Ports so the smart TV would have been a better investment for me in long run.

I have learnt a lesson and dont want fellow members to make such mistakes, hence was looking if we could have sticky thread for Television buying advice wherein we can cover all aspects and make checklist so that user can select his TV accordingly. I went right on size , panel but left out on Ports ;(

Just my experience

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back