Any Thoughts about Schitt Bitfrost ?

rajivaryan1984

I am planning to add Schitt Bitfrost to my current setup for music Listening. Has anybody used this or using this and can share their inputs..

I am planning to add Schitt Bitfrost to my current setup for music Listening. Has anybody used this or using this and can share their inputs..
I have Bifrost (simple) in my desktop system. Serves pretty well. I combine it with the Valhalla 2 headphone amp. There’s an advanced Multibit version of Bifrost as well if you play more of hi-res.

I have also tried it in my main stereo system. It is good enough for an entry level audiophile stereo system. Reasonably detailed and good soundstage.

P.S. It’s Bifrost, not Bitfrost. That sounds like frost bite.:D All Schiit model names are taken from the Norse Mythology. Bifröst is a burning rainbow bridge that reaches between Midgard and Asgard, the realm of the gods (Wikipedia). A nice name to a bridge that connects the digital to the analog world!

New Schiit Bifrost or Bifrost 2 has a Unison USB option and Comes with XLR outputs.
Quite a lot of Good reviews overall, punches in to the territory of Schiit Gungnir Multibit according to few reviews.

Seems like a good upgrade from Modi Multibit, I have bought many products from Schiit without a home audition and haven't been disappointed anytime!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back